Chapter 33

-Jade's P.O.V.-

"Thank you guys. We love you all so much." The last day in Croke Park and we're off to celebrate after this. The girls and I ran off stage into the dressing rooms to get ready for the celebration.

"I can't wait. It's going to be great!" Squealed Perrie as she shimmied out o her shorts. I, doing the same because these damn shorts are leather. "Yep! Best club in Dublin." Said Janelle.

We all finished changing and I gotta say, we look amazing. We have our own outfits that match our styles and personality. We'll be irresistable tonight. Haha, yeah. "Ladies, are you ready?" I heard a familiar voice say. Leigh-anne paused putting on her shoes and her eyes widened.

"Jordan." She whispered. She ran to the door and opened quickly. When she did, she squealed and junped on him. Woah. "Jordan. I missed you." Leigh-anne smiled at him as she kissed him. "I missed you too. It's been quite a while." He told her.

We all let them have their time as we headed outside and into the vans.

-Leigh's P.O.V.-

"Were you here the whole time?" I asked. He nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?" I gasped as I playfully hit him in the chest.

"Hey," He laughed. "I wanted it to be a surprise." He mumbled as he kissed me again. "Well it's an amazing surprise cause I'm glad you're here." I told him. We kissed for a few more seconds but I pulled away.

"Are you going to the club with us?" I asked.

He nodded. "Great! Let's go." I cheered as I draggde him by the arm to the van where everyone was waiting.

-Jade's P.O.V.-

We arrived at the club and immediately got it, being pushed by everyone as we tried going different directions. We all found a booth and just settled there.

"Wanna dance babe?" Asked Joshua. He came over to me just as we got into the van. I nodded and started off to the dancefloor.

Turn Down For What came on and we just started dancing like freaks. If you spotted us, you'd think we were drunk as fuck but no. We're just that crazy and strange. "This is awesome!" I shouted to him.

He nodded and smiled at me and we continued dancing. Through out the entire time we danced, Harry has had his eyes on us.

To be honest, it's getting me pretty pissed off but I brush it off and keep dancing. "Joshua, Jade time for shots!" Niall cheered as he walked off. We followed him and saw the entire gang. "Are you guys ready?" Asked Zayn as he held a glass in his hand.

We both nodded as we grabbed one. "One, two, three!" We all downed the drink. "Woo!"

We kept taking more and more 'til everyone was drunk as fuck. Well not me. I didn't take as much as them. They called me a chicken but who cares? I don't want to make a fool of myself.

As I walked towards the bathroom, someone pushed me against the wall. I looked up and saw Harry. "Hey doll." He whispered in my ear.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I asked as I lightly pushed him away from me. "Just having some fun." He said and then went in for a kiss. He was too fast for me to stop him. I heard a growl and I looked over, and saw Joshua teary eyed and mad.

"Josh-"

"Don't! How could you do this to me!? I loved you!?" He shouted. "It wasn't me! He kissed me first!" I cried out. Tears slipped from my eyes cause I knew this was it.

"I don't believe you. I'm leaving. I hope you have fun!" He ran out and I tried chasing after him but Harry held me back.

"Don't touch me!" I spat at him. I yanked my arm from his grasp and walked off. "I'm sorry!" I heard him. I turned around, walked up to him and slapped him. "Sorry won't cut it. You ruined my relationship and I will never forgive you for it!" I hissed and turned around.

When I did, I saw Cher look angrily at me and Harry. Oh no.

She saw everything. I saw the others were there too. Great. Just great.

More tears slipped and I just ran out and grabbed a taxi back to the hotel.

What a lovely night for me.

A/N Woah. Anyway, sorry for the wait. I was busy.

I want you guys to guess who Janelle is though. Just comment below who you think and then I'll try to put you somewhere in the story.

:)