When you wake. (Lemon/Lime)

Don't read if you don't like lemons

I again woke up and still felt the worry running through me. My skin felt hot and I couldn't really move. I can't remember the last time I was so sick that I have to stay home. I coughed and groaned from the pain it brought me. I wonder what the others are doing? My gaze went over to the light coming from my window. What time is it? turning on my phone my eyes squinted from the bright light. 1 pm and it's Wednesday! I've been asleep for two days! I used the rest of my energy to get out of bed. I'm not one to be lazy....Well at least to the point of not even getting out of bed for two freaken days. only just realizing that I need a shower I made my way over to the cold tiled floor and got undressed. It was nice as the shower hit my skin. I started to feel better as I continued to wash my hair. I soon finished and hoped out to dry my hair. Hearing Jack come through the window to check on me. I was out like a light for two days. I heard him panicking before the bathroom door was swung open. Luckily I had my towel on.

"Hey get out!" I threw a close by comb and he immediately shut the door before the comb was able to hit him.

"S-sorry." Was all I hear on the other side of the door.

I sighed and shoved on my PJs. Opening the door and Jack was leaning on the side of the door. I poked him and noticed he was blushing.

"Hehe hi." I tilted my head to the side so he could see my face. I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Hey come on you didn't see anything so its ok." I smiled at him. He didn't say anything and I just sighed as I began to walk away but He grabbed my hand before I could get too far. He spun me around and I was against the wall with my arms pinned to my sides, before I could say another word he pressed his lips against mine. I felt some frost ice my hands that were still pinned to the wall. As the kiss continued he somehow snuck his tongue into my mouth. The cold touch of Jacks tongue sent shivers down my spine, he pulled me from the wall and pushed me towards the bed. I was unable to stop him from the tight grip he had on my waist and the lock he had on my lips. Twisting his legs around so we both fell to the bed. Breaking the kiss. Jack hovered above me breathing just as heavy as myself. Again he pulled my arms above my head. I had lost all interest in stopping what was happening. Instead of coming back to my lips he moved to my neck. I breathed out a short breath from shock and the cold that pierce my pulsing neck. Short sweet kisses planted all over the right side of my neck. This soon turned into light sucking and almost biting. Letting out a slight moan from the rush he had a sudden boost and moved his hands down the light fabric covering me. Then with that my hands tangled into his hair. He moved to the other side  of my neck. The air nipped at the now wet right side of my neck only distracting me from everything for a few seconds. The tip of Jacks hand made its way under my top and sprung goosebumps all along my stomach. He kneed between my legs making me squirm and only a few moments later did I feel a cold touch of his hand on the bottom of my left boob. I tried to moan but before I could do so his mouth reconnected to my mouth to silence me. My moan was muffled by the grip his lips had on mine. Before continued both of Jacks hands went to the hem of my top and pulled it over my head. Blushing I turned my head to the side. I heard something else fall to the floor, I looked back over to Jack and saw that now his hoodie sat next to my top.

"Now it's even." He only slightly whispered in my ear before he went back down. Not going back to my top half only to slightly pull down my pants. I sighed as my pants traveled down to my ankles. A strange sensation was filling my body as I felt my underwear start to soak. I again moaned as he pulled the pants off and onto the floor with the rest of the clothes. I watched as he kissed up my legs towards my underwear. The feeling was getting unbearable and yet it still seemed to grow. This only making the thin fabric more wet, I felt as his lips slightly touched the soaked fabric. A strong load moan filled the room. He slowly pulled down my undies I felt it stick a little to me but he preceded to pull them down to my knees. The cold air hit the wet skin making me go insane. The amazing pain was growing yet again as it started to drip down my leg. My hands were gripped to the sides of my bed waiting for what he was going to do next. I looked back at Jack staring at me. My eyes locked on his making me leak more. My breathing was growing more rugged and my chest was so tight. He was struck out of his daydream and placed a hand on my right leg. His fingers following the line of flouds up to my clit. As his cold touch was felt there I moaned, he looked up at the power of his touch on me than continuing to move his finger up and down a few times. His cold fingers gave me a slight shiver but Ignoring it I soon realized one finger was inside of me. I was in absolute bliss and could not control how loud I was anymore. I felt another finger inside of me making me squirm more. Slight pain from him stretching was nothing from the amazing feeling from his fingers pulling in and out of me. I was seeing stars as another finger was pushed inside of me. I arched my back, the feeling was growing at such a faster rate now that I felt something pop inside of me. I groaned so loudly and still felt myself leaking down my thigh. I watched him slowly lick his fingers. The pain was still there my body still wanting more. I sat myself up to his height, I was on my knees and my legs were apart making even more flow down my sides. I pulled him forwards and kissed him roughly and held my hands on the hem of his pants. He groaned as I started to pull them down. Getting them off and pulling them onto the floor I was about to do the same to his boxers only to hear my door handle turn but not open.

"Did you lock the door?" I whispered to Jack still holding firmly onto the fabric of his boxers.

"Yeah." He looked back over to me and Pulled me into another kiss.

"Hey honey are you getting changed, can I come in?" We split from the kiss still holding onto one another, bodies pressed against one another.

"Uh... yeah I'll open the door in a moment." I tried my best not to moan in the sentence, but slipping at the end a little. She didn't hear. I stepping off the bed still feeling myself drip onto the carpet as I put on the shirt.

"She's going to see that." I looked back at Jack putting on his jumper and pants. I didn't know what he was talking about until looking in the mirror. I had a hickey on my neck and as I put on my pants I could see around six on my upper thighs. What am I going to do?