the guardians

"Wow...." Amazing, that is all I can say. Jack still held my waist watching my reaction. I looked around watching as yeti's were walking around holding big objects with one hand and elves running around bumping into each other. I ran forward and held the railing looking at this huge globe.

"Jack you made it and I see you brought a friend." I heard a Russian accent behind me so I turned to be faced with all the people kids dream of meeting. 

"Hi." I smiled before frowning when I thought protectors of children I didn't think this.

" You alright sheila?" I faced a bunny/ kangaroo. I couldn't help but laugh. They all looked at me confused.

"I'm sorry, it's just your accent and appearance....are you sure you're not a kangaroo?" I laughed again and I also heard Jack join in with me.

"What,what is this...Do you think it's funny making your girlfriend say thing's that aren't true." The Kangaroo went over toward Jack and he just smirked at him.

"I didn't say anything to her, she's just telling it how it is." They looked like there going to fight so I stood in between them.

"Wow ok calm down no need to fight over nothing." I stopped when I noticed that Santa had two swords.

"I never thought I would see the day that Santa the kind, loving old man that children adore would hold swords." He looked down at the swords then back up at me.

"I'm not that old." This just made me laugh. I saw a flow of colour come in front of me a bird with a humans face came close to my face. Putting her fingers in my mouth

"Ha (Y/N) I see that you floss, that's great and you brush every day. Your teeth are so clean." Taking her fingers out and flying back.Jack held my hand and I turned back.

"Come on (Y/N) I want to show you something." I just jogged along with him as he took me to a balcony. My eye's widened looking out at the amazing mountain's full of snow and the dark blue sky with the full moon shining surrounded by stars.

"It's beautiful Jack." I breathed touching the wooden snow covered railing. My mouth slightly open, my breath fogged the air.

"You're amazing." I looked at him and he slightly smiled

"And beautiful." I blushed at his words and he cupped my cheeks to cool them down. He leant closer and kissed my forehead.

"You're not too bad yourself." He laughed a little. I moved forward and my lips hit his. He moved me forward and the kiss deepened. It was sweet and loving. I pulled him closer by wrapping my arms around his neck. I didn't know if it was me but the moon seemed to be shining brighter and as I thought this Santa came out. We broke from the kiss.

"Hey, we were kinda having a moment here." Jack pointed out as Santa looked at the moon.

"Did you not see that?" He pointed at the moon and we turned.

"What?"

"Manny was glowing bright, brighter than normal." He stopped looked at us, Jack still held me close, holding me tight. Santa stared at us moving his hand through his beard. He moved toward us and simply said.

"Kiss again." I looked at him then Jack.

"Why?" I blushed, I can't kiss him with someone looking.

"Just do it." Before I could protest Jack moved his hands to my shoulders and slammed his lips with mine. At first, I was shocked but soon kissed back and looked over at the moon. It was like a spotlight shining right at us. As soon as we stopped it when back to normal.

"Hummmmm..." Was all I heard from the old man behind us.

"What, what is it." Jack let go of my shoulders and held my hand.

"I don't know but...." He froze with wide eyes I look around to the moon again and this small glowing drop of water hit my forehead and I blinked in response. I felt sleepy, I touched my forehead and my vision went bury.

"Hey, are you ok (Y/N)." I didn't have time to respond because I fell into jacks arms and blacked out.