Lemon part 2

Jack panted above me his cold breath hitting my face while my breath heated his. Slowly moving up my top I moved forward for him to fully taking it off, pinning my arms above my head he kissed on my collar bone before biting. I moan again from him doing so. Letting go of my hands he kissed me lifting me up enough to unclip the bra I was wearing. I gasped as he let me fall onto the bed removing the bra from me in the prosses. Before he could do anything I pulled his hoodie over his head. He stared down at my chest watching it rise and fall. Massaging one while kissing my other breast I moaned louder holding onto his hair. His spare hand grazed against my skin and made its way down to the shorts I was wearing. hooking under the shorts hem making his other hand do the same. Sitting up he moved from my chest and pulled down the shorts from my slim body. I breathed faster holding onto the sheets worried I'd fall. As my shorts were thrown to the floor I quickly sat up and pressed my body against Jack kissing him while sliding his pants down at the same time. He groaned as I did so. I wanted to keep going but Jack had other plans. Placing his hand on my underwear, almost cupping it. He didn't even have to move to send my nerve into flames. I broke the kiss and moaned slightly tilting my head back. He smirked from my reaction but continued what he was doing. Rubbing back and forth a few times I sat my head on his shoulder. I was leaking through the underwear at this stage. When he was satisfied with my moans and I was back down on the bed again watching Jack pull down my underwear. Pulling the soaking underwear off me he spread out my legs to get the full view of my dripping wet pussy. It felt so good as I leaked onto the bedsheets. I suddenly felt his cold breath on my wet skin. His tongue trailed up and down very lightly not even going to the sensitive parts.
"Jack ahh m-more." I had never been a demanding person but I've never felt this good. Licking and circling his tongue around over and over again collecting my juices as they poured out of me, I continued to get louder. I arched my back as his tongue inserted into my opening. Every corner, every price of me was touched by him. His slower movements replaced with rapid sucking on my opening making me want to scream in pleasure. I yelled Jack's name as I burst all through his mouth. Licking his lips while looking at me as I continued to moan loudly.
"Jack let me pleasure you." I moaned out wanting him to feel what I felt. His face heating up from my words I ignored them and moved my hand to his jock covered dick. Feeling my hand around I watched his eyes close in delight. I pulled down the underwear as much as I could staring down as his cock. My mouth watered. My hand touching the tip before sliding up and down, Jack moaned. The sound of him doing so sending shivers down my spine. The overwhelming urge to suck him grew too much. My tongue swirled around his tip coating it with a thick layer of saliva I moved my tongue down and up in every direction. The amazing flavors in my mouth trickled down my throat as some pre-cum shot into my mouth. I moaned and moved my mouth deeper onto his dick. My tongue still circling around him while I bobbed my head back and forth.
"(Y/N) you look so hot right now." Jack just managed to say. I was dripping down my legs due to the pleasure of Jack's cock in my mouth. I moved faster and he burst through my mouth. Drinking all that I could jack moaned my name while I was doing so. I broke from his dick with a 'pop' and sat up with him.
I was sweating like a mad person, Jack grabbed my shoulders and licked the sides of my mouth to collect some cum still surrounding my mouth.
"Please, Jack." I whispered to him. My body wanted him so badly it hurt. He nodded looking happy that I asked and hovered over me. His dick against my pussy and my hands around his neck, he pushed inside of me. I yelped in pain as he kept on going. Making sure to go slow so I didn't hurt much.
"You're so wet and hot." He moaned. I only moaned loudly in response. We both breathed heavily as we waited for the pain to leave. Jack moved a little wanting to continue. He eyes saying please. I nodded and he thrusted in and out. Hard. I scratched his back with pure pleasure running through my body as his thrusts went faster.
"Jack." I moaned out wanting even more. Moving my leg onto his shoulder his pace quickened even more. Hitting my back wall and even further. Snow started to fall from the ceiling and my necklace was lighting the room. Something inside of me was about to break.
"Jack f-faster!" I yelled as he somehow went even faster.
Still able to hit my back wall and go out in record time I pulled him close and cummed all over his dick making him slip in and out all that quicker.
" Not yet." He groaned out not wanting to stop. Swooping the left leg for the right one giving both of us a different feel I moaned his name yet again.  Jack went down to my ear.
"Cum for me (Y/N) as much as you can." He was so confident when saying it. Even so I orgasmed so hard as well as him. His cum shot through me like a bullet, I arched my back and screamed his name as he did with mine. Falling on top of me be both took a minute to catch our breath. Lazily pulling himself up he kissed me lovingly. Snow still fell from the ceiling cooling me down along with Jacks cold body against mine. We both slowly move under the bed and stared into each other's eyes. 

"I will love you for all time." He breathed out holding my tired body close with his chin on my shoulder. Soon after that we both drifted off to sleep.