Christmas

I heard the door slam open.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" A shout from the old jolly man. It probably sounded a lot louder than it was but my ear drums went crazy. I groaned pulling myself deeper in the covers of my bed. I noticed that Jack wasn't in the bed either. A cold kiss was planted on my ear, this making me shiver.

"Morning (Y/N)." He whispered to me floating over the bed. I hummed rolling flat to see his face clearer.

"Morning." I yawned stretching. Another stomp of North's feet on the ground I turned my head to the side and he stood there impassioned.

"Come on let's go," Jack said pulling up from under the covers. I planted my feet on the ground and walked behind him past the door where north stood ready to take us out to have breakfast.

We had Waffles with ice-cream.  Jack pulled me away from the others right after I finished my food. Taking me out to the balcony he was grinning to himself.

"Why did you bring me out here? North said we were going to open the presents now." I asked Jack.

"We're  going up." I tilted my head to the side confused. Grabbing my waist he suddenly flew us into the air making me let out a small scream from the sudden rush. 

"Jack where are you taking me?" He sat us down on the roof of the workshop. I looked through the glass roof to look down but Jack made me look away. 
A soft kiss was planted on my lips.
I shut my eyes and soon a felt something in my hands.

"Do you like them?" He asked and I nodded hugging him

"There great!" I smiled kissing him. Jack seemed surprised by my response but smiled in the kiss. I pulled back and took out my stud earrings to replace them with the new ones.
I could see him staring at me while I was doing so.

"You're so beautiful." I blushed slightly looking down at my hands. I then stood from where I sat.
"Let me get your present." I cheered but looking down to the long drop.
"After you've put me on the balcony." I finished.

------------------------------------------------
After all the presents from everyone and the gifts I gave it was almost time for the party. Tooth made me sit down in a seat while she did my hair. At the same time I did my makeup.

"I don't see why I couldn't have done my own hair tooth," I said as she tugged on my hair pulling it into a bun she was making.

"Because you wouldn't have time to do both." She said adding another silver pin in the bun. I sighed and went on with my lipstick.

Finishing with time to spare we walked out of the room and I was surprised to see Jack in a nice white shirt with a navy blue jacket with a normal black pair of jeans. He also turned to see me and his jaw dropped.

"You really outdid yourself tonight, you're not wearing the same outfit." I grinned at him. He seemed to be stumbled for words. This just made me giggle. I grabbed him by the hand and moved us towards the dining room. We came out to a huge bright lit room full of Christmas everything. 

"Welcome everyone!" A cheer from North who stood at the centre of the room. This made me smile. Jack pulled me forward to the table where dinner was sitting and waiting. Everyone took a seat on the table and started to eat. The was full of laughs, I'm so happy I got to spend Christmas here. I felt a buzz of my phone. Glacing down I had five new text messages. 

'Merry christmas (Y/N)!' Ryan sent another text? I smiled at it.

'Yo (Y/N) Merry Christmas, I was told you were at norths with Jack for a few days 😉😜. Have fun!' I slightly blushed and went to the next text. 

'Merry Christmas, can we talk when you get back from Norths?' My eyes slightly went wide, I made sure Jack didn't see the text. I should at least see what he has to say. The last text.

'(Y/N) darling sorry to wait so long to text you but Merry Christmas!' Mum really did forget about me. I sighed looking at it for a few moments and dad is in the same boat. I felt Jack looking at me. 

"Everything ok?" He asked. I just nodded my head.

"Yeah everything is fine." I smiled putting my phone away before he could see what I was hiding. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the rushed chapter, I'll work on it some other time.