Christmas eve

It was Christmas Eve and I was packing to spend a week at Norths place with Jack. I told Sarah what I was doing and she made sure to cover for me.

"Are you almost ready (Y/N)? You don't need this much clothes." I rolled my eyes at him standing up.

"Well, unlike people who wear the same thing every day I like to mix it up," I said pulling on the hoodie he never takes off.

"Touche', come on!" He grabbed my hand and made the portal. Stepping through the workshop was crazy. My eyes went wide at the mile long of toys in front of me.

"You two made it!" I saw north over by some yetis.

"Glad you could spend Christmas with us (Y/N)!" He continued. I smiled.

"Thanks for having me." He nodded and started yelling at some other yetis.

"We should get this to the room." Jack pulled me through the busy area into a wooden floor room with a navy blue bed the same colour as his hoodie.

"Is this your room then?" I asked pulling my stuff next to the bed.

"Yeah it's meant to be but I spend most of my time with you so I don't use it much now." I slightly blushed but sat down on the bed.

"What do you guys do for Christmas around here?" I said looking around the room. My eyes went to the lit fireplace.

"Just a dinner on Christmas night," Jack said shrugging. 

"That's more than what I normally, so a dinner would be great." I smiled at him looking up from the fireplace. A small smile landed on his face.

"Come on let's see if we can find something fun to do." He said pulling me up from the bed. 

----------------------------------------------------

We spent three hours helping everyone pack the sleigh because north found us before we could do anything. I flopped on the couch tired and in pain from the thousands of things I had to carry. 

"You ok?" I turned my head and looked as Jack sitting on the coffee table. 

"Yeah just beat." I yawned, A buzz of my phone. I answered the phone.

"It's (Y/N) here." I yawned again into my phone.

'Hey (Y/N) it's Ryan.'

'What's up?' I asked, why would he call me now of all times?

'Well I came over to your house with my Christmas gift for you, but you're not here!' He whined, I laughed a little.

"Yeah I'm at Norths place, you can just use the key under the doormat to put it in my room," I said.

'That's original.' I heard him mumble hanging up the phone. Rolling over and noticed Jack was gone. I guess he went to do something I yawned once again and shut my eyes.

----
"(Y/N) wake up." I heard someone say, I lightly groaned, feeling a finger poke the side of my face I slowly opened an eye and rubbed it.

"What is it Jack?" I groggily said sitting up from the couch I was just sleeping on.

"Guess what time it is?" He said alittle bit too excited. I don't really care about the time now, all I know is that I should be asleep.

"11 or something?" I asked still half asleep.

"Nope." He grinned at me, then suddenly pulling me from where I sat. It was quite around the whole workplace. He continued to drag me through the doors to the balcony.
"Why did you bring me out here?" I asked looking out at the dark night sky. I heard the sound of a loud bell ringing. After looking back to jack he stood very close to me.

"Merry Christmas (Y/N)." He whispered into my ear making me blush. Sitting his hands around my waist he grinned at me.

"It's officially 12:01 and Christmas." I giggled his child like attitude. Kissing his cheek I wrapped my arms around him for a hug.

"I thought I would get more than that for Christmas." He whined onto my neck. I laughed a little and kissed him. It didn't last long but it was sweet. Parting he had a smile dancing on his lips.

"I thought I would get more then kissing for Christmas." He husky said into my ear. I blushed again. "But we can save that for tonight." Jack said before pulling me back into the factory to sleep before the party later that day and anything else that would happen.