Exams

Yay first week of exam!! Jack said he would stay away for the next week so I could study and because he still needed to make sure winter existed in other parts of the world. I sighed to myself as I put on the clothes I needed for school. 

I sighed going down that stairs

"Good luck with your exams honey!" A shout from mum leaving for work and with that I as alone in the house like normal. Grabbing an apple I walked over and studied a little more before walking out of the house locking the door behind me. 

-----------------------

Time skip just before the exams 

I sat on a single table like every else. One the white board at the front the teacher stood there writing down the rules. 

- No talking under any circumstances Students must not cheat or assist other students in cheating. 

- Students must not possess mobile phones and electronic devices that are capable of storing, receiving or transmitting information or electronic signals, such as recorded music and video players. 

- Students must not bring into or possess in the examination room any drinks or food except under special circumstances as approved and directed by the VCAA. Bottled water is permitted in the examination room under approved conditions.

And it went on. I sighed once again and looked out the window. This is going to be a long three days. I looked over a few seats and Sarah trying to calm herself. She's really bad at staying calm when it comes to tests and exams. My eyes wandered over to Ryan who looked half asleep. He was either studying all night or playing video games. His always too relaxed when it comes to this. Then I noticed James looking over at me I looked down at my blank papers and took a deep breath in. I thought the whole point of that kiss was so he could move on. Staring at the necklace. The mixed shades of blue lightly shimmering on my skin.

"You may begin your exam." I quickly looked up at the teacher and grabbed my pen ready for the English exam. 

Next period was Science, we only had a five-minute break and I went to the bathroom while the others were going over notes.  I looked in the mirror happy with how the last exam went. But something has been weird with me today. I looked down at my hands. Gripping the air I took a deep breath. 

"I'm fine, just calm down (Y/N)," I whispered aloud to myself and went back to the classroom hearing the bell for the next exam.

After school

"It's over!" I shouted as I slammed the doors open to the front of the school. 

"For today," Ryan said. I looked back and crossed my arms.

"Where not talking about tomorrow," I whispered out and took in a deep breath of the fresh air. We walked out the main gate of the school and made our way home. 

"Hey, Ryan what happened with James after he left?" I asked it's been bugging me for the past few days. 

"He uhh said a few things about Jack." I looked back at him.

"What he say?" I continued and he shook his head.

"Nothing I can say aloud." I sighed what is with those two. The breeze picked up and Sarah grabbed my arm trying to shield herself.

" Where is James by the way?" Sarah asked.

"He had to stay late because he needed to talk to a teacher about something," Ryan said before walking down his drive while waving goodbye. Me and Sarah walked in silence for a few minutes. 

"What did Jack say about James?" I took a deep breath in. 

"Well I was told to stay away from James as much as I can for a while and if he tries anything I'm allowed to blast him with water." I rolled my eyes at the last bit but Sarah looked as If I was talking seriously. 

"Not that I ever would hurt anyone at that." I finished off. She calmed down a little.

"You really don't know how to take a joke do you?" I asked looking at Sarah. 

"You aren't meant to joke in a situation like this (Y/N)," And I just rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm serious (Y/N) what happened with you and James isn't something you can forget about." I sighed and looked back ahead nodding. It's true the relationship we had as a group has split in two now. I waved Sarah goodbye.

I walked the rest of the way home in silence just thinking over the past few weeks. Opening the door of the house, empty again. I grabbed some food and went upstairs to study. I can't wait for this week to be over. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the boring chapter, I'll think of something soon > <