The dark side

We had just finished class, Sarah and I were walking up to the gate.

"You know James is pissed at you right?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah but with what happened on Friday......" Sarah grabbed me by the shoulders.

"What happened!" Shaking me I sighed and grabbed her hands.

"You know you do this a lot it's not something my brain can endure." Then she hit me on the side of the head. I gave her a 'really' face.

"He was going to tell me the true about him liking me." I felt a cold hand grab my hand.

"And your lucky I didn't freeze him." Sarah laughed while I shook my head.

"I wonder if he's going to bring it up again?" I breathed out looking at the two boys walking up to us.

"Unlikely you have a boyfriend who could ice his house." I was going to respond but Jack pushed me away.

"Uhh.... sorry guys I think I'm going now?" I almost slipped on the snow and tried to keep up with Jack.

"I forgot to tell you that where going back to north's place." I shaped my mouth in an 'ohh' shape. With that, we used the snow globe to get there.

Landing on the wooden floor I looked around. I still couldn't get used to this place.

"Jack, (Y/N) your back!" I was greeted by the same Russian accent as last time. I waved, Jack walked me over and they started talking about my necklace again. I dozed off and yawned. I got the attention from the others.

"Hehe sorry, I had a long day at school." I Grinned and fiddled with the necklace.

"We still don't know much about your abilities yet....."I waved my hand in front of north's face.

"Don't worry there is no need to rush.....Unless there is." I looked between them. only getting blank stares. It was like this for a little too long.

"Yeah there is no problem." A fake smile from the jolly man himself, I didn't argue assuming that there was, in fact a reason not to tell me.I nodded and they went on talking about other things. I got bored and started walking around.

I went out on the balcony. Looking out at the same amazing view from the last time I was here. Things are only going to change more now that my friends know. Should I tell them about everything? I tangled my hands in my hair and shook my head in frustration.

"This is so annoying." I spoke to myself. My eyes spotted a dark blur near the corner of the balcony. I walked closer..... A horse? Made from sand? I turned from hearing the sound of a chuckle. Getting hit in the head with something. Before blacking out I saw Jack run out and stand in front of me talking to the dark figure.

---------------------------------------------------

I woke with a blurred fog vision. Lightly shaking my head and placing my hand over my forehead. What happened? I groaned sitting up.

"You're finally awake." My vision aimed at the same figure as before.

"Yeah, it does seem that way." My breath hitched as I spoke from the thumping headache. I slowly stood up. I was in a cage. Great. I sighed.

The others were in a cage on the other side of the room. trying to get out.

"Aren't you going to ask who I am?" I looked back over and shrugged.

"I just assumed since you're going to be like any other villain you would say without my consent. So I didn't bother asking." His face dropped (figuratively speaking) of course but none the less he seemed annoyed by my response.

"I'm the king of nightmares and fear." He disappeared and reappeared in front of the cage.

"The boogie man." I blinked at him. Laughing my head off I wiped away the tears in my eyes.

"Oh, What a name. You're meant to scare kids right. I suggest you change the name." I breathed heavily. Pure hate in his eyes. I smiled at him.

"I'm not scared of you, I'm just wondering what you would want from me?" His eyes glanced at the necklace.

"I want your power before you get given it," I smirked at him.

"You just told me your intentions. Idiot move and at that It can't come off, I tried." I leaned against the bars of the cage. He grabbed my neck lifting me in the air.

"You will find a way to get that necklace off."I tried clawing his hand away to gain some air. Failing I shut my eyes. A sudden rush of energy burst through my body and I slammed my elbow into his face. Falling to the ground landing on my feet. I coughed and hit my palm on the cage snapping it in half. I noticed glowing water flowing around me. I took a step out of the cage toward the dark man. He grinned as more of the same black sand horses came at me. Slamming my palm in the air. A wave of thin water stuck each of them and exploded. In the commotion, I ran to the others. Making the water seep through the metal/ sand cage rusting its way through and making it crumble around them. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued 

Bam haha gocha 😛