A promise

His hold on my chin was tight. He pulled his face away from my ear and stared at me. Sand was wrapped around me so I couldn't move. He gaze went from me to my friends just behind me. I struggled in the constricting thick black sand around me trying to get an arm free. He let go of my chin, looking like he was ready to kill someone. I heard a cry from Jack. My head turned to see him on the other side of a dark thin barrier.

"No one can help you now." Pitch stood back and a long dark scythe that went above his head came into view.

"Guys run!" I yelled at my friends trying to turn my head to face them only for the sand to tighten around me. 

"What about you?" Sarah said just behind me trying to rip the sand off.

"Don't worry about me just go!"  I kept on pulling on the sand. 

"We're not leaving you!"Sarah said standing in front of me pulling on the sand. I saw him hold the scythe high in the air getting ready to attack. They all stood in front of me shielding me. I knew that it wasn't going to work, but even if I told them, they were not going to move. A few tears started to stream down my face. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion. I could still hear the banging from the others on the other side of the barrier. The chuckle coming from Pitch as he started to swing the scythe at me and my friends. Out of everything that was happening I pulled on the bonds holding me down so hard my hands were turning purple, my palms were getting sweaty and I couldn't hold any of the tears. I looked down at the necklace that was lightly glowing wishing it would do something. With my hands in fists, I glared over a pitch. I lifted my hands above my head still with the sand trying to pull me down. You could see a light glowing from inside the sand to wear my fists were. I quickly pushed my hands back down and the sand smashed off my hands. With the split second I had left I lift my left hand aiming it at Pitch and with all the strength I had blasted a ball of water at him sending Pitch right through the barrier he made and I heard him slam into the globe that was in the centre of the factory. I fell to my knee's and looked up at the three of them staring at me with 'WTF face'.

"I told you to run." I breathed out as I felt the grip of the sand loosen. Ryan touched my right shoulder.

"And as Sarah said we're not going anywhere." Both Ryan and Sarah pulled me into a hug. 

"Hey come show some feeling!" Sarah glared over at James still shocked with what happened. She grabbed his hand and pushed him forward. We heard a crack and then a snap. Bursting through the left side of the barrier it smashed and Jack along with the others came running through. 

"Where's Pitch!" Jack yelled. Ryan pointed over to the globe. He flew off looking for him. 

"What happened mate?" Bunny said. I didn't say anything just looked at my now purple bruised wrists and I had cuts all along my legs. 

"(Y/N) kicked that guy's butt." Sarah said still hugging me on the side.

"You should have seen it she was all like KAPW....." James hit her on the side of the head.

"I think they get it." She only pouted and rubbed her head. 

"So no one's hurt." North said and all eyes were on me.

"Don't worry about me I'm fine." He's never going to stop until he's got what he want's or until he knows he can't get it anymore. I held in the tears so no one would worry anymore. 

"Pitch got away." Jack said when he landed next to me. North told the others they had to talk and soon after that I was just sitting by the window with Jack. He didn't say anything he just hugged me.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault, I should have taken you somewhere safer." I shook my head and pulled him closer.

"No It's my fault, he want's this necklace and my power...." I couldn't look him in the eyes, I felt a few tears fall down the sides of my face. 

"Maybe I should just die and then it would all be over." I whispered. Jack's grip on my waist tightened and he pulled me into his chest.

"No, you still have a whole life in this life to live. Your parents and almost everyone you know will not be able to see you. We will find Pitch and defeat him like last time." I cried into his blue hoodie, I know I'm being selfish and ignorant but all I want to do right now is die and become a spirit. Jack pulled me out of the hug and stared into my eyes.  My eye's only giving off a dark light from the pain I was in.

"I will not let Pitch or anyone hurt you ever again." I lifted my eyes and gazed into Jacks. A light smile made it's way onto my lips. Moving one of his hands from my waist to the side of my cheek. Slightly touching a small cut on my left cheek with his thumb. Cooling down the stinging feeling coming from it. 

"And that's a promise." He brushed some hair that was covering my eyes. I moved my hands from his hoodie to the back of his neck, while at the same time his hand moved to the back of my head tangled in my hair. He pulled me forward and we both shut our eyes as our lips touched each other. It felt different from all of the other kisses. More love and passion, It sent shivers down my spine. Moving forward so no gap between our bodies could be seen. My hands tugged on his hair while both of his hands were on my back keeping me against him. I opened my mouth so his tongue could swirl with mine. The cold touch made me go insane. We fell back so Jack was hovering above me as he continued to search my mouth and every inch of it. I moaned making Jack more forceful in the kiss. I unhooked my hands from his frosty hair and slowly moved them under his hoodie.  The cold touch of his skin soothed the heat on my fingers as they went up his lightly toned chest. I heard a slight groan from him. The amazing touch of Jack's tongue was gone as he pulled away from my lips. We both were breathing heavily and out of breath. He was still above me and my hands still on his cold stomach. 

"We shouldn't do this here." Jack breathed out and I nodded my head and moved my hands out from under his hoodie. I heard a snicker from across the room. Of course, Sarah saw everything.