Chapter Ten

"Did I miss something ? " Tyler said . Hayes and I both moved away from each other

"No." We said at the same time . I started to blush and Hayes just looked down at the ground .

"Ok , so tell me about my new school!" Tyler jumped on the bed in between Hayes and I . We told him all there is to know . I got out my yearbook and school directory . We talked about the jocks , the players , the nerds , the whores , who to hang out with and who not to hang out with. It was a long 3 hours going through everything but we did it .

"Let me see your schedule " I told Tyler. He handed me the piece of paper .

"We have 1st 5th and 6th together! " I said really happy . That means we have lunch together.

"Let me see that " Hayes said and snatched it out of my hand . "We have 5th and 7th together !" They did that guy hug with the pat on the back kind of thing and then we started playing video games.

~.~

It's the first day of school since break and I'm scared . Right now I'm at the bus stop with Hayes and Tyler . There was also this girl her name is Rose . We used to be close in sixth grade but just like Hayes she left me . Rose was really tall . Taller than Tyler . Her black hair goes down to her shoulders. She was a little old fashion and boring . She's wearing jeans and a while polo . I'm wearing leggings , Beatles band tee , and Jordans . My book bag is a neon green Jansport . She had on a messenger bag .

"I'm scared , " Tyler said biting his nails. "and I need to pee " he added shortly . I rolled my eyes while Hayes bursted into a fit of laughter .

The bus rolled in and opened the doors for us . Hayes went in first then me , then Tyler and last Rose.

"Hey Hayes what's up ?" said a jock. "long time no see " they do that weird handshake hug thing and Hayes sits with him.

I don't know if he saw my face but I was shocked , just wow . Why did I even think he'd hang out with me ? I'm a loser , just a nobody .

I sat down in the front with Tyler . I couldn't even look at him . I just sat there looking down at my hands

"Are you ok ?" he asked and put his arm around me . I nodded

"I'm fine," I wanted to cry so badly , whenever things are going so good something bad happens. And it's all my fault because I thought Hayes would be different.

"You're not fine , I can see it . You can tell me you know ? I won't judge " I looked up at him to see he had a serious face .

"You know how we were talking about who not to hang out with " he nodded . "well , I'm one of those people . I don't have friends and everyone thinks I'm strange . and if you want to leave me right now , you can. Everyone does ." I looked down at my hands remembering how everyone does leave me . My parents , Hayes , Rose , and now Tyler .

It was really quiet between us .He's thinking . Tyler slowly moved closer to me and gave me a little hug .

"I would never leave you " I smiled a little . He is really sweet and I don't want him to leave me but I have to keep my guard up for when he does .

So much for the first day back .

( A/N: QOTD - What is your favorite class at school? mine is either gym or home ec .)