Extra #2

(A/N: Dani and Hayes are both seniors and still together. THANKS FOR 2 MILLION READS!!!🎉)

Prom is in one week and I'm scared because Hayes hasn't asked me to go with him. Maybe he doesn't feel like going, but I've already bought my dress and everything. As I walked out from the school building Tyler took me by the hand.

"Hayes got in trouble!" Tyler told me. My eyes went big and I looked around searching for him.

"Where is he?" I asked automatically. Then I heard sirens from a police car come and in the car was Hayes. My heart was pounding. what did he do?

"Dani, I love you." He said through a megaphone. There was a sign on the car that said : Dani, will you go to prom with me?

My head bobbed up and down. He came out of the car running towards me giving me a hug.

"Yes I'll go with you," My voice whispered in his ear. Hayes' grip pulled me in tighter and allowed me to rest my head on his shoulder.

"Awwwwww.." Tyler said holding on to his boyfriend, did I mention that Tyler was gay? Yeah he left the closet in grade 10.

~.~

"You look beautiful." Hayes whispered as we walked into his car. My dress was a strapless light blue color. We already took all the pictures together and ate out with all our other friends. We're just driving to the school now.

"You look handsome," his lips formed a goofy smile as we parked into the lot. Before we got out of the car Hayes turned to me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Let's go!" he yelled a little too loud for comfort.

In the building people were already dancing and grinding on each other. I took Hayes' hand and pulled him to the dance floor swaying my hips to the beat.

"Hayes, I love you."

"I love you too."

We continued dancing until the night was over and everyone had to leave. We left to the car and sat for a minute.

"Put this on." he told me with a blind fold in his hands.

"No way!" I trust him and all but that's just crazy.

"C'mon it's for a surprise, please I've had this planned since freshman year!" he whined making me roll my eyes.

"Fine." I sighed. I turned to the side where he tied the blindfold around my eyes and we soon started driving. The drive was long and I quickly realized we were not going home.

I felt the car park.

"Keep it on," Hayes said talking about my blindfold. He got out of his side and walked to mine opening the door and helping me out.

"Hayes please don't murder me," he let out a chuckle and then we entered a building where I felt the air conditioning and heard many people talking. Next thing I know we're on an elevator making my stomach a little qeezy.

"Okay we're almost here." he whispered into my ear with his hot breath. We walked for a few mintues and then I finally was able to take it off.

When I took off my blindfold I was sitting on a bed and Hayes was standing in front of me. We were in a hotel room the king sized bed was full of Rose pedals. On top of the bed was a red heart hanging from the ceiling. Hayes took my hands and held them.

"I was wondering if you'd like to do the honors of being my first?" He asked. A blush formed on my cheeks and a smile spread on my lips.

"I'd love to," he instantly pinned me on the bed kissing me roughly. His hands moved under my dress and started caressing my thigh.

Wow, isn't someone eager. He then moved his lips down to my neck sucking it making me moan.

"Take the dress off." He told me. I nodded as he got off of me and I unzipped it. He helped me slide it off and throw it on the ground, leaving me in my white lace bra and matching underwear. His eyes went up and down my body.

"God damn," he groaned and then started kissing my neck again moving lower and lower every minute. I tried taking his suit jacket off and then his tie. His lips moved down to my breasts as he sucked one and massaged the other making me moan.

I undid his buttons revealing his tan abs. At that point I was extremely wet. His lips moved back to mine as he started to grind on me.

"Mmhmm" I moaned. Hayes and I have had heated make out sessions but this was the real thing. I started to unbuckle his belt bringing his pants down leaving him only in his boxers. I could see his huge bulge through his underpants. I started to palm it.

"Dani.."he moaned into the kiss making me smile. I guess he couldn't take it anymore because he soon threw my panties off and I took his boxers off giving me a great glance at his size before positioning me.

"Are you ready?" he asked lust full in his eyes. I fixed myself a little better and then nodded.

His first thrust made me whimper in pain as I shut my eyes forcefully. His second one had me grabbing on to the bed sheets. And his third one made me arch my back. After all the painful thrusts it soon became pleasurable. His body hovered over mine gently kissing me on the lips while he drove into me. His thrusts were getting sloppy and out of Rhythm.

"Ughhhh I'm gonna..." too late my juices had leaked out on him. Hayes pulled out and let his fluids out on my belly. Both of us panting like we had just ran a marathon. Hayes laid down next to me and pulled me in closer. My head laid on his chest and both his arms were wrapped around me.

"That was fun."

"I can't believe you've had this planned out since freshman year," I said making him chuckle.

We soon feel sleep naked in each other's arms.