Chapter Twenty Two

Today's the last day at Magcon. I'm happy and sad, I'm happy because I get to go home and see Tyler, my mom, and my dad. I'm also happy because I don't have to see Hayes and Emilee eating each other's face off. I'm sad because I'm going to miss Shawn. We're getting close and he's so fun to be around. He's like a care free person. Even with all this stuff going on with Hayes I haven't cut.

I'm scared to go home as well because Hayes might not be the same person I knew. He's always busy and forgets about me. When I ask if he wants to hang out he says no and leaves with Emilee.

I was right now with Shawn at the greeting tables. It was Magcon the second day.

"Shawn can I have a hug?" Asked one of the fans. She had red hair and blue eyes. Her face was covered in many freckles and it looked like she was about to cry.

It warmed my heart to see her be so happy. When they took there picture and hugged she left with the biggest smile ever.

"Did you see how happy she was?" I asked he nodded and looked astonished.

" I can't believe I have that effect on people." He said and sat down next to me.

"I can." He looked at me confused.

"You can? How?"

"Well, you sing like an angel and you're hot and are always happy and carefree. Plus you seem to put everyone first. You're like the definition of perfect." I said. He started blushing and slapped my arm playfully .

"Oh stop that." he said. I started laughing and the greeting part of Magcon was over. We were now on stage doing stupid stuff. We then did the lipgloss dance. Lets just say I got all my twerking skills from Matthew.

I was tired and wanted to go to bed but Shawn and Aaron were in my room messing around.

"Guys it's late and I have to catch a plane tomorrow ," I said. Shawn started to laugh.

"We don't sleep at Magcon, remember?" I nodded. Yes I do remember. It's like there number one rule.

"C'Mon lets do something with the others," Aaron said and left to Nash's room where everyone else was. Taylor and the Jacks were on one bed. Nash, Cameron, and Hayes were on the other and Carter and Matthew were by the window. Emilee wasn't here anymore.

I sat by Cameron and listened into their conversation.

"Dani?" Hayes whispered to me. I looked over to him and he smiled.

"Can we talk?" I looked around the room and then back at Hayes .

"Yea sure," he gave me his hand to take but I didn't grab it. I followed him out the room and into the hallway.

"I'm sorry," he said and looked down at the ground.

"You better be," I said. I then put my hands over my mouth. Did I really say that? I'm so mean.

"Sorry," I added. He brought his head up and looked me straight in the eyes.

"No, you're right I'm a horrible person." He looked broken almost defeated. I moved closer to him and brought my hand to his face.

"You're not a horrible person. you just do stupid things," he let out a little chuckle.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

"We are talking right?" I started to laugh. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand. I didn't say anything and just followed him. He sat me down in his room and sat next to me.

"Emilee and I broke up."