Chapter Twenty

"Right. Dani, this is Emilee. My girlfriend." My heart stopped. What happen to she's just an old friend. or what happen, when he said he liked me. I don't think he saw my face but for a split second I looked defeated. Yes I know I never tried to be Hayes' girlfriend but I thought he was going to ask sooner or later. Now it's possibly a never.

Where did Emilee come from anyway? I just heard of her yesterday. I didn't think they were already that close. I put my head towards the ground for a second and then looked back up at them. Hayes' arm was around her waist and she couldn't stop smiling .

BITCH HE WAS MINE FIRST!

Did I really just think that? I should be happy for him but I'm far from it. He lead me on kissing me. Saying he liked me! But he has a girl. I even slept with him last night . I shouldn't be mad at Emilee I should be mad at Hayes. He's the player, I fell for him and I shouldn't have. I'm so stupid I should have known.

"Are you okay?" Emilee asked.

"Yea, I'm just going to go to the venue with the others." Hayes nodded and Emilee waved bye.

I went through the doors into the room that Magcon was going to be held. The first thing I saw was Camryn and Nash kissing. Gross, PDA is gross, dating is gross, love is gross. Yet I wouldn't be saying this if I was dating someone.

I saw that Shawn was on his phone again next to one of the meet and greet tables . I went sat next to him .

"Hey," I said.

"Hi." MMHMM , his voice gets me every single time. We just sat there is silence and then Matthew came up to me.

"Can I talk to you?" he asked . I nodded and went off with him. we were in one of the corners in the room.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yea, why are asking?"

"Nash told me that Hayes brought a girl, and it's his girlfriend." I don't know why but when he said that I felt my eyes water. It felt like before Matthew came up to me it could have all been fake and now I'm realizing it's real. I tried so hard not to let a tear slip but I did anyway . I quickly whipped it off .

"Yea, I'm fine." Matthew rolled his eyes and pulled me in for a hug.

"I told your mom I'm going to take care of you , so stop acting tough and let me take care of you." I laughed. I wasn't trying to act strong I just didn't want to look weak.

"I promise everything will get better," He whispered into my ears and then ran off.

Magcon was about to start and Bart made me wear one of the boy's shirt. I put on the Jack&Jack shirt because Emilee already took hayes' shirt. Camryn and I sat at the meet and greet tables.

"Emilee and Hayes are together?" Camryn asked. I nodded looking down on my phone.

"I don't really want to talk about it." I don't want to start crying in front of all the fans and Hayes.

"It's ok, I get. I got to go." Camryn left and went into one of the doors. I looked up from my phone to see Emilee coming this way. I put on a fake smile. And she sat down next to me.

"Hi," she said. I waved and looked back at my phone.

"So how long have you and Hayes been friends?"

"Since we were kids." I gave her short answers so maybe she could get that I don't want to talk to her.

"Cool, I saw the Video that he posted on YouTube. You guys must be close." I smiled back at that day. It was when we kissed for the third time. WAIT?!? if we kissed while they were dating doesn't that mean Hayes was cheating?!

"When did you and Hayes start dating?" I asked her.

"Yesterday!" She said in a super happy tone. Please someone kill me now. I guess it means they aren't that serious.

"How did he ask you out?"

"Facetime, Because I live far." She sad sadly , I feel so bad for her. She's head over heels for Hayes and it's not even going to last. How are they going to see each other? You can't hug, kiss, or cuddle through facetime.

"It's ok, things get better" I told her. She's really nice and I can't hate her for no reason. The only person who I should be mad at is Hayes . He's the one that played with my emotions and I even told him I liked him. Emilee nodded and just walked off.

The boys started to meet there fans and take pictures with them.

"Hey, your that girl that was in Hayes' video! " said one girl with glasses and dark purple hair.

"Yea , that's me." I thought it was crazy that she remembered.

"Are you and Hayes dating?" she asked.

"No, just friends. " It hurt me so much to say that . Hayes and I are just friends, only friends. She nodded and then kept moving with the line. I couldn't stay there anymore. My stomach started to feel weird and I could feel the tears starting to spill. I ran out the back door and tried to reach the elevator before anyone saw me . When I reached the elevator and it closed I couldn't help but let more tears spill. I probably looked like a mess but who cares. I'm hurting. The doors opened and I was going to run out but something stopped me. More like someone.