Chapter Thirty Two

I opened my eyes as I heard someone scream my name. I was tired and I guess I had fallen alseep on the couch. When I got up I saw Camryn, Hayes, Nash, and Matt with there suitcases eating breakfast.

"Well are you just going to sit there or are you going to come and eat?" Nash said in a rude tone. I got up and sat between Hayes and Matt. Hayes wrapped his arm around my waist as I took a banana out of the fruit basket.

"So are we going to DC today?" I asked while peeling the banana. They all nodded and continued eating. I opened up my phone to see I had gotten mulitiple text from shawn.

From Shawn - yay! we get to see each other 😊

I smiled down at my phone. I can't wait to see him. I looked around the table to see hayes staring at me. oops..

To Shawn - same ☺️

I set my phone down and ate my banana.

~.~

I got my suitcase out of the car and we stood in front of Shawn's hotel. I heard Nash saying he was going to call him, but I could already see him at the front door. I don't know what made me do this but I dropped everything and ran to him. And once I was close enough I jumped into his arms and held on to him tight. It felt so right, but wrong at the same time. He was so warm and he held me tightly like he never wanted to let go.

"I missed you," he whispered in my ear. I turned red and kissed his cheek.

We heard everyone coming behind us so I let go and let them hug while I went to get everything I dropped. As I passed everyone I looked for Hayes' eyes but his head was down. It honestly hurt me so much.

(A/N: this shouldn't even be considered a chapter.)