Chapter Eighteen

"So, are you going to miss me?" I asked . It was now Thursday and tomorrow Hayes was leaving for Nashville. Hayes and I were in my room trying to do homework but you know, homework is so overrated.

"No, I'm obviously not. why would I?" He said sarcastically. Honestly I wouldn't even miss myself.

"You know , you could always come with. You could share a room with Mahogany, she always has an extra bed." I rolled my eyes.

"As if my mom would let me." Also if I went it would be awkward and boring for me.

"Well you'll never know if you don't ask, and Matthew will be there so maybe she'll say yes. " I guess that's true. Matthew's parents and mine are close but I don't want to be a bother.

"Fine. But I warned you about the rejection." I said.

When my mom came home from work we both ran down to ask her if I could go.

"Mrs. Garcia, I was just wondering if uh, Dani could come with Me to Nashville for the weekend?" I looked back and forth looking at how her facial expression changed every second and how his was basically pleading her.

"Let me call your dad and check what he says." She then left to the living room and grabbed the house phone. I couldn't help but smile. There is a chance I might be able to go.

Hayes put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I think she's going to say yes," he whispered into my ear. I blushed a little.

"I guess so." I can't believe it. I'm going to Magcon.

My mom soon came back into the room and told us I could go. She then went on and on about the rules and to be safe and not do anything stupid . The whole lecture was boring but I was so excited to go.

Hayes helped me pack for tomorrow once my mom was done talking .

"This is going to be amazing," he said as he wrapped both his arms around me . I wrapped mines around his neck and put my head on his chest.

"Yea, I can't wait." I said. This might actually be fun, but I can't get too excited because whenever something good happens to me the bad just starts rolling in.

"Did you pack already?" I asked. He nodded pulled me to the bed with him.

"In Nashville we're going to have so much fun, just you and me. Can you imagine that?" he asked. I soon started daydreaming about Nashville and all the cliche things we would be doing.

Nashville Magcon will be the best Magcon ever.

(A/N: I decided to go with Garcia for her last name . It was very hard to pick between Garcia and Greene but I think I made the right choice . )