Chapter Thirty

"No." he looked at me in disbelief. 

"Oh, well I wasn't expecting that" he said and turned back to the sky. "Isn't this awkward." I cracked a smile and turned to him to making sure he was looking at me.

"I'm just kidding, of course I'll be your girlfriend." Hayes' eyes went wide and his arms wrapped around me squeezing me tight.

"You had me worried," he said into my ear. I let out a little giggle. I've been waiting for Hayes to ask me for the longest time and he thinks I'll say no to him. I definitely have the brains in this relationship.

I leaned in and our lips met. This was our first kiss as a couple, on the grass at a park.

~.~

"DANI!" I Heard Matthew squeal. I was laying on my bed with my belly down. Matt was sitting on my swirly chair like we were the day before.

"I'm going to be an uncle!" He said. I blushed and turned a very deep red.

"We aren't going to do the nasty anytime soon and if I were to get prego  it would be the sauce."

"Sure." He said in a sarcastic way.

"IM ONLY 13," I Yelled and threw a pillow at him. It's been one day in the relationship & I couldn't be happier. I went to check my phone while Matt was on his. I had three messages.

From Nash - don't you hurt hayes, he really likes you.

Awww so nice I'm getting threatened by my boyfriend's brother dream come true. Note the sarcasm.

To Nash - I won't, I like him too don't worry.

Asshole.

From Hayes❤️ - Good morning babe💕

To Hayes❤️ - it's almost three 😂 but good morning to you too 😘

I opened my last message to see it was shawn.

From Shawn - I'm going down to DC for some work during the summer, Matt says we could all meet up, I was wondering if you wanted to go? Obviously Hayes is coming too.

"MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS MEET UP IN DC?!?"

"Because you're not cool enough for me," I rolled my eyes and threw another pillow at him.

"Fine, I'm sorry you can come. "

"That's what I thought," I said and went back to my phone.

To Shawn - I'd love to go. Can't wait to see you again.