Chapter Twenty Eight

I knocked the door to Tyler's house because he said he wanted to Hang out.

"Hey," Tyler said and let me in the house. "let's go to my room " I nodded and went up the stairs to his room. I took off my sweater and set it on his bed.

"What do y--" I was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Probably pizza stay here," Tyler told me and ran out of the room. I sat on the bed towards the window away from the door. I waited about a minute until the door opened I turned around to see Hayes.

"What is she doing her?" he asked and then Tyler closed the door and I could hear him lock it from outside.

"You can't leave this room until everything is worked out," I sighed and laid on the bed. As I was laying I couldn't help but remember Christmas when I slept over at Hayes' house. He said that he'd never hate me and how he wouldn't let me go like last time. It's like everything we said that night didn't matter. I sat up from the bed and looked towards him.

"Hayes?" He turned his Head to me. "Remember Christmas?" I asked.

"Yea."

"Remember what you said?" he nodded, and looked down at the ground .

"I also said I didn't want to get hurt," he looked up at me and I looked down at the ground. He's right, I did hurt him.

"You hurt me too and your hurting me now," I said.

"I'm not trying to."

"Not trying to?! You basically flirt with her right in front of me," I almost yelled.

"Imagine how it felt to see one of my closest friends kiss the girl I liked!" he yelled back.

"Liked? as in past tense..?" I said softly and my heart stopped.

"Yea, I thought you didn't like me either. Don't you have Shawn?" Our eyes met for the first time.

"I don't even know. I want to like Shawn but my feelings for you won't go away." hayes' cheeks turned a little red.

"Awww dani!" he walked over to me and gave me a hug tackling me on the bed next to him.

"I still have feelings for you too." We laid in front of each other facing each other. Hayes hesitated to put his arm around me but I took his hand in mine and placed softly on my hip. We were really close. his hot breath hit me every time he breathed out. I could see hayes' eyes looking down to my lips and back up to my eyes.

"Can I k--" before he could finish I smashed my lips on his and he soon started kissing back. I missed his lips on mine. It felt amazing. I heard the door open but I didn't care. Hayes and I were inseparable right now.

"Wow! guys keep it PG!!" Hayes pulled away but I really didn't want him too. I looked over to where the voice came from and saw Tyler.

"I knew something was going on after you guys got all quiet." I started to blush and looked over to see Hayes was turning red too.