Just a Nobody (Hayes Grier FanFic)

WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12

My name is Danielle but my parents call me Dani, I live in North Carolina across the street of the Grier's house. Yes as in Nash Grier, Hayes Grier , Will Grier, and Skylnn Floyd. Hayes and I go to school together. We're both 13, but his birthday is 2 days before mine. I've only spoken to him once since middle school started and that was when he lost Sky and had to asked if she was at my place.

My parents and the Grier's are very close. when I was little we would always have dinner at their place. Hayes and I use to be close, but then middle school started. Hayes made friends really fast. For me, it took a while. He kind of just left me for his new cool friends.

I've never been the popular person or the nerd with a bunch of nerdy friends, and I'll never be that music geek, I'm horrible at playing instruments. I like to make people happy and hear them laugh. Seeing people happy even if I feel horrible on the inside is what I do best. I hate seeing people sad or mad. I just want to fix it all the time.

Another thing about me is I don't have many friends, actually I don't have any friends. People think I'm weird or 'special'. What hurts me the most is that Hayes talks about me too. After everything we've been through he can throw it all away for popularity. He thinks just because his brother, Nash, is vine famous that he's famous too. I bet that all his friends are using him for Nash. I never used him for Nash. I was friends with him before Nash was vine famous, but he still chose the popularity.

(A/N: This is just the an introduction, hope you enjoy the next chapter. )