Chapter Twenty Five

I had my suitcases packed. Hayes , Nash , Camryn , and I were in the lobby saying bye to everyone .

"Bye Matt" I said and hugged Matt. He squeezed me tight.

"See you later kiddo," he said and kissed the top if my head.

I turned and saw Shawn's arms opened so I could give him a hug. I ran towards him and jumped in to his arms.

"I'm going to miss you," he said and I put my head on his chest.

"We'll text all the time." I smiled and nodded yes.

"Of coarse, we have to stay in touch," He kissed my cheek and walked me to the car. I already said bye to everyone ahead of time. Shawn was the last person.

~.~

I sat on the plane next to Hayes. I had the window spot and just looked out of it.

"You shouldn't even be mad at me." I said, I didn't mean to but I just thought of it and it came out of my mouth.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"How can you tell me what I should and shouldn't be mad at?" I didn't answer I just slumped back in my seat.

He's right I can't tell him it's his own emotions, which are stupid.

The flight was soon steady in the air and I could use my phone.

I went and checked my messages.

From Shawn 💗 - hey 😊

To Shawn 💗 - hi, I'm still on my plane . wyd? ☺️

I sent it and checked my two other messages.

From Matthew - My parents and I will be staying in North Carolina for the weekend. ik who I'll be bothering 😉

To Matthew - don't . school is going to be hard enough.

From Matthew  - I'm jk

I rolled my eyes and checked my next message .

From mama - I can't wait to see you .

To mama - same love you!

I can't believe that I've only been gone for 3 days because it seems so much longer, so much has happened and I don't want to go home. One, because Hayes and I are in a fight so I'll be a nobody again. Two, because I'll miss Shawn.

My phoned dinged showing I got a text message from Shawn.

From Shawn 💗 - I'm packing for my flight later.

To Shawn 💗 - kk, I'll text you when I'm home.

I put my phone away and looked to see what Hayes was doing. He was texting Lauren.

the same Lauren that threaten me to stop hanging out with Hayes. The same Lauren that hates my guts. I thought Hayes disliked her too.

It hurt my heart to see how fast he went to her. We're just having a little fight. He has to forgive me soon.

It's not my fault he's the one that over reacted. Shawn and I aren't even a thing yet.

  (A/N: Sorry it's short)