Chapter Twenty Six

I was at home done unpacking and already said hi to my mom and dad. I'm listening to music on my bed thinking about how tomorrow will be. I don't even want to think about what Hayes and Lauren are texting about.

I don't know if I like Hayes or Shawn. Shawn makes me feel loved , and every girl loves that feeling and Hayes usually gives me a funny feeling in my stomach but I don't know if it's there anymore, with all this fighting it kind of ran away.

I just want things back to normal, maybe if I didn't go to Magcon it would be better. But then I wouldn't have met shawn. Shawn is basically my life. I've loved him ever since his first vine even if he didn't love me back. Hayes, we've been neighbors for a long time and we had a great friendship until he left me and now he's back to hurting me. He probably doesn't care what happens to me I was just a game to him .

I could hear the rain from outside. It was getting louder than my music. I got off my bed and walked to the window. Across the street I saw Tyler through his window. He saw me too and waved, I waved back. I really missed him. He started to smile and then Hayes came up from behind him. I'm guessing he thought I was someone else because his happy face turned into one of anger and disappointment. My face changed too. and Tyler looked so confused. Hayes closed the curtain shut so I could no longer see him or Tyler.

Is hayes actually going to make Tyler choose sides? like what is this 5th grade. He's so immature. Plus he thinks the whole world revolves around him. He might have thousands of girl wanting him but they don't know what a big douche he really is.

Tomorrow school is basically going to be hell.

~.~

I woke up in the morning at around 6:20 and hurried into the shower. When I was done I put on some skinny jeans a black lace shirt and a leather jacket that was warm on the inside since it was cold outside. I put on my black vans and went downstairs. I had 12 mintues left so I ate a bagel and then left to the bus stop.

"Hey Dani," Tyler said and came up to me to give me a hug.

"Hi, how was the weekend?" I asked. It's kind of funny how I was only gone for 3 days but it felt like longer.

"Boring, my mom and dad went out shopping again." I laughed imagining poor little Tyler at the store with his parents complaining.

I saw Hayes starting to come from behind Tyler. he was wearing khaki shorts and a red sweatshirt.

"Hey Tyler," he waved and just looked me in the eyes until he turned in the other direction.

Oh how I hate his fucking guts .