Chapter 33

Harry's POV

I was in the car with Louis, still in shock.

He was going on about how amazing he felt and how excited he was to start releasing music.

"You were too embarrassed i sing in front of me with a voice like that?" I looked at him briefly then looked away. "You're amazing, Lou!"

"Thank you." He said shyly.

I stopped at a red light and leaned over to kiss him. "I can't believe this. I'm so proud of you!"

He smiled at me and held his notebook. "I wonder which one they like the most."

They took about 3 songs from his notebook, the ones they enjoyed the most, and had him sing as they recorded it. I was told by Kyle that they do this to try out sounds and background music to "set the mood" for songs. They also had to choose which would be his first release.

Luckily, with Louis' free schedule, they can start recording starting tomorrow. It'll be a lot faster to release too.

Once we got to the flat, Liam and Niall were sitting on the couch.

"How'd it go?" Niall asked.

"They signed me!" Louis jumped up and down, making Niall follow.

"Holy shit! Congrats!" Liam said and hugged Louis.

Louis' POV

- A week later -

I was at the studio today meeting the individuals who'll be playing the instrumental music in my songs. My band mates in a sense.

"Nice to meet you!" A girl said excitedly. "I'm Emmie. I'm your electric guitarist."

"I'm Scott. Bass."

"And I'm Ash. I'm on drums."

"Nice to meet you all!" I smiled.

"Alright, Louis. We've created three different sound of each song with their instrumentals. Some we've added other simple instruments in the background that can easily be played or added." This still feels surreal. "Which one do you prefer? We can start recording takes today."

I listened to each individual audio for "Always You", followed by "Walls", then "Too Young".

I listened to them multiple times before choosing. "The first one for 'Always You', third for 'Walls', and uhm first again for 'Too Young'."

Kyle and Harry smiled. "We were all thinking the same thing. Let's start." I slipped an ear piece and began singing.

It's been about three hours of recording, singing, and restarting.

"I don't know what we're missing for that last song." Kyle seemed a bit frustrated. Everyone else shrugged. It did feel like it was missing something.

"When you say 'too young' try humming. Well like kind of a howl but softly. You get what I mean?" Harry said.

I nodded and did so.

"Yes! Yes! You're a genius, Styles!" Kyle pulled off his headphones and gave me a thumbs up. "We just need to get it right. Go for it, L."

It took about 40 minutes to get it right but we got it. Finally ... I didn't realize how tiring this would be.

"We could release this soon. We just need to get you out there and announce a new artist. Lucky for you, we're a popular studio so it'll be a bit easier. I mean look at how well Ed Sheeran did!" Kyle laughed.

As promised, I went back home and the studio announced a new artist and a short audio clip of each song.

I opened their twitter and scrolled through.

"New artist incoming! Who's excited for his debut ? Releasing his first single next week! Which one do you guys want to hear? Vote below!"

Poll:

Always You - 37%
Walls - 40%
Too Young - 23%

It was nice seeing people enjoy the music I wrote ... even when they haven't heard it all.

"Already obsessed with his voice!"
"Never heard anything like this. Love it!"
"Definitely making it big."

I couldn't help smile at all the tweets.

I cant wait.

Vote/Fan/Share