5.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

     The music blasted through my headphones as I tried to ignore what had just happend. The nerve of that guy! Needs my help, whatever D.O can handle it. Im not getting involved with anther ghost after what happend last time.

    The last time I helped a ghost to cross over I was tricked. It was dumb on my part actually I should have seen it coming from a mile away but I was to busy trying to help.

     I was a lot different back then. I smiled more and helped anyone who needed me with my abilitys. Then that ghost tried to kill me, I had helped him and he tried to kill me. Luckily the guys were able to save me and get rid of the guy, but I just didn't want to do it anymore.

      It's not that I'm scared of being killed, I have no fear. After what happened I just started rethinking everything and realizing how much of a curse our powers are. We'd have such easier lives without them, but of course I've kept these thoughts to myself.

     I don't want to ruin my friends happiness. I didn't really tell them why I've stopped helping they just have learned not to ask and go with it. Of course I help destroy those creepy ghost that are stronger and harm humans but thats when they really need me.

     I was paying attention to the detail on my ceiling when suddenly someone jumped onto my bed. I glanced to my side and Tao was laying beside me looking up at me. I pulled out my headphones. Chanyeol soon joined in and laid down on my other side, I rolled my eyes and looked back up at the ceiling.

     "(Y/N)?" Tao whisperd, I glanced at him to continue "Are you okay?"

     "Yeah why wouldn't I be" I said

      "Xiumin" Tao asked more like a question then anything

    "Don't remind me I'm already in a bad mood thanks to him" I said irradiated

     "He thinks he know us from his past life, all of us" I didn't say anything thinking about it, know us  "I didn't buy it and neither did Tao so we left, we're not going to help" Chanyeol explained 

    "What is he?" I asked saying my thoughts out loud

    "I don't know that's why I can't really trust him, how does a ghost let himself be seen? Is that even possible" Chanyeol asked sitting up and looking down at me, I shrugged my shoulders and tried to think of an explanation but nothing came to mind

    "Uh Chanyeol, let's go home" Baekhyun said through the door

    "Come on Tao let's go too" Kris shouted

     They both got up looking a bit angry, they must be mad because they are leaving. I laughed at how childish they looked and they glared at me a bit.

    "See you tomorrow (Y/N)" Tao smiled warmly

    "Yeah sit next to me on the way to school okay?" Chanyeol asked raising an eyebrow

    "Don't listen to him (Y/N) sit next me, I'm better" Tao added

    "Yeah, Yeah sure whatever see you tomorrow guys" I said shooing them away

    Once they were gone I got ready for bed. D.O and Sehun had both come to check on me but I assured them that I was fine. D.O tried to get me to go downstairs and eat with them but I wasn't really in the mood to.

    It took me longer to fall asleep because I had to much running though my mind. Xiumin to be exact. I wonder if he really does know me, us, from his past life. How does he not remember how he died? How can he be like a human that's still alive one second and then a ghost the next. Like Chanyeol said is that even possible! I eventually ended falling asleep, but is was late, and I know school is going to suck tomorrow.