Final A/N for Soul

Soul has finally come to an end. I can't belive how much love this story has received, thanks so much to all of you who have been reading since the beginning. I'm sorry for being so slow when it came to the last two updates. Leaving you with a cliff hangers all the time, how did so many of you not like kill me?

Anyways I hope the last two chapters sent you on a roller coaster of emotions. You all should know better by now that I live for cliff hangers and sadly making people cry thinking someone died. I'm terrible I know.

My first year in college is finally coming to and end. I did really good in all my classes btw, I'm a graphic design major if any of you are curious. It has been an awesome experince, I've met so many amazing people not to mention four amazing kpop fans that I can call my best friends. I have a small friend group of five counting myself. A pair of twins, one being an iGOT7 and ARMY the other SHAWOL and ARMY. One of them is a baby to kpop, we have slowly dragged her into this amazing life stlye, so her offical fandom is yet to be choosen yet. Then of course my best friend who's a BABY and EXOL. You already know I'm an EXOL and iGOT7 but don't get any of us wrong we are all extremely multi fandom. I thought that when they said you meet your bestfriends in college was all bs but it's true tbh. We spend almost all our time together talking nothing but kpop, we always talk about EXO, GOT7, BTS, BAP, SEVENTEEN, MONSTA X, VIXX, PENTAGON legit every group again if you don't live your life multi fandom I do recommend.

Enough about me, how are all of you? What's your friend group like? How's school? Are you guys mad with how long I took to finally update? I'm really really sorry I swear. Was the weather nice today? What's your favorite song right now?

That brings me to the good news. My best friend and I have actaully been writing a new story together. I'll start realsing updates on it soon so I hope you all look forward to that, it's a GOT7 story this time. Again thanks so much for reading Soul! If you haven't already go check out my other stories! I love you all so much and everyone stay safe and healthy. I'll be back again as soon as I can. Bye Bye-

 Bye Bye-