1- Sargent Pie, R.I.P

Third person POV

"La, La, La, La, Do, Do, Do, Do." You sang whatever popped into your head. "I should become the next Beyoncé, haha never mind I'm trash she's not." You chuckle to yourself. "Hey [Name], wanna give me your bread I'll trade you nothing for it." Said another voice. You had to think about it, bread for nothing. Clearly you made the right choice. "Course Frank I would love too." As you were handing him the piece of bread someone called for you.

"[First, Last name]! I'm here to get your crazy ass out of here!" A male voice boomed through the asylum. "Huh do you mean me? I'm allowed out, wow that's amazing!" "Surprisingly your parents want you home to attend school, some shit like that." The man said annoyed. "You watch your mouth John! Its not shit, its duck sauce!" Frank said in an angry matter. "Right, right. Let's move [Last name]." John said lazily. You quickly got up and said your goodbyes and followed John.

As you were walking you seen a lady with long [h/c] hair and shiny [e/c] eyes, while the man had short [h/c], shiny [e/c]. "Yep that's them, no doubt about it." You smile to yourself. "Wait I forgot my pokeballs and net! John we must go back!" You began to panick. He sighs, "They have all you items in the car your pokeballs and net are some of those items." You calmed down and smiled at the statement. "Good. I'll miss this place, you too John!" Your voice low. "Same here lil smarty psycho."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh, home sweet home! This is the life I'm glad I left that place but Frank and John will be missed. I'll just visit them, no biggie." You say while stretching out your body. "Hey sweetie well take your things to your room okay you can go to the bakery across the street and get whatever you want." Mom tell you as she walks up the stairs. "Yeah and don't be out too late, you did just come out of an asylum." Dad jokes around. "Okay... I guess." With that you left.

"Now you might be wondering what did I do to get into an asylum? Well the answer is simple, I don't know. I was five at the time so I don't remember." You say to 'yourself' as you walk into the bakery. "Hi there what would you like?" A dark blue haired girl greeted me. "Hmm... Can I have a... Hamburger, fries, a [flavor] shake and a [flavor] pie please?" You give her a wide smile. She just stares at me in shock. "S-Sorry but we don't serve that here, but I can get you the [flavor] pie!" She claps her hand happily. "Oh sure." You chuckled. "I haven't been anywhere since I've been cooped up in that asylum. I'll take that pie." She freezes a little but then continue to get your order. "Yeah okay... You can have it for free, have a great day." "Thanks!" You smile widely.

Walking out the store the girl with pigtails was trying to comprehend what you said. "Wow today I'm really lucky! First freedom and now free food, amazing!" You squealed to yourself like an insane girl- wait never mind. "La,La, La,La. Do, Do, Do,Do." You sung the same song from before. As you were humming the amazing tune someone bumped into you making you drop your pie. "You monster! How could you kill a innocent pie!" You yell at the 'moster' while stroking the pie. "Its okay you were a great solider!" Tears falling down. "I-I'm really sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." A guy in a cat suit said. You stare at him dumbfounded. "Is it Halloween?" You ask bluntly. He looked confused for a second then he understood. "Oh, this no I'm a superhero; the name is Chat Noir. Pleasure to meet you." He says while grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"Really? That's neat...I'm insane!" You cheekily smiled at him while he gave you a strange look. "Nevermind... I'm am [First, Last name]. Fear me cat boy!" You say with an angry fist in the air. Chat just laughs. "Well I better be going hopefully I'll see you again." "Sure." After this event you went back home and lied down.

"Hey sweetie were glad to have you back, you know we love you right?" Mom questioned you. You smiled at her and dad. "Of course I do besides the fact that you both send me to that horrible place, I know you guys love me." "Alright daring, make sure you get enough sleep tomorrow is your first day of school!" He said excitingly. "Right, night." They both kiss your forehead and leave.

"Dang it I have to go to school and it won't be the same as the asylum, I can bet that much. I wonder how tomorrow will play out honestly, it could be exciting!" You say to yourself in a low tone. "Bring it on aliens!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So opinions, questions hey even facts. Did ya like the first chapter my insane llamas? Its fine if you didn't. The fluff and *whispers* maybe even lemon will come soon. I know you weirdos like it freaky! Well this is awkward... *clears voice* Bye-bye!
-Llama out!

[ Written by WatLLAMAS ]