26- Goodbyes are hard

"Tikki?" I say quietly. "Yes [Name]?" I smile a bit. "Can you pass down some information to Mari for me?" She of course nods, Tikki remined me of Cotton. Very sweet and thoughtful. "Tell her I'm sorry for what happened... n-none of this was her fault either. I'm glad we became friends and started our A..Adrien/ August fanclub."

I once again cough up blood, and Tikki eyes widened. "[Na-" "Please take this back to Master Fu tomorrow, and make sure her and Catboy go together. After all you guys are a team...You guys were always a team even without me..." My tears fall down and I take off the earrings setting it on the bottom stair along with my headband.

I go home to write everyone a letter, even August mom. "We won't be able to see what she looks like, but I can assure you she's beautiful." I lay down in my bed tears falling to the side of my face, thinking of everyone I've meet. "[Name]." Autumn voice was getting quite, but I could still hear her. "Yes Autumn?" She laughs. "It sucks to die again. It really does." I held onto the necklace in one hand and Autumn's hand in the other one. "I wish we could've said goodbye to Frank, but maybe this is for the best."

"Yeah..maybe.." I could feel me losing myself and I'm sure it was the same with Autumn. "Autumn thank you so much for being with me every step of the way. You truly are the best friend everyone wished they would have. And hey, at least we'll be together now. I love you Autumn." I smile and so does she. "I love you too [Name]."

That was the last breathe I gave to this wonderful world. And it was the hardest goodbye I ever gave to anyone.

I guess in the end I was never really a hero.

Third Person POV

Adrien woke up and went to his door thinking about last night events. "Did I really hurt [Name]?" His voice was low. As he opened the door he noticed his ring on the ground, he quickly snatches it up and puts it on. "Plagg?!" The midnight kwami came from the ring and Adrien hugged him tightly. "How are you here?" Plagg looked very sorry.

"Kiddo I'm sorry... [Name] wanted me to tell you something." Adrien frowned and went on his bed. "'August I'm sorry and it wasn't your fault. I want to thank you for accepting me for who I am and becoming my friend. Please take care of Frank also, I love you August and Plagg so much.' I noticed she looked really weak.

"What happened to her? I gotta go see her." Him and Plagg rushed to his girlfriend house.

~~~~~

"Marinette, you have something at the bottom of the stairs for you." Tom told his daughter, she replies groggily at him. As the blue bell eyed girl went downstairs to receive the mystery item, she soon realized it was her earrings and [Name]'s headband. "I'll be back."

"Tikki? Are you here?" She smiles slightly and hugged the human face. "Marinette [Name] wanted me to tell you something, please listen." She goes to sit in her chair. "'Tell her I'm sorry for what happened, none of this was her fault either. I'm glad we became friends and started our Adrien/ August fanclub. Please take my miraculous back to Master Fu tomorrow, and make sure you and Catboy go together. After all you guys are a team...You guys were always a team, even without me.' She was injured badly when she came last night Marinette."

"She got hurt yesterday and then she controlled us and told us to go home. Did she not do what she said she was gonna do with our miraculous?" The blue haired girl questioned no one in particular. "Tikki, we should go check up on her." Tikki frightful eyes agreed with Marinette stern ones.

~~~~~

"Hey [Name] your parents will be here around five o' clock tonight. Aren't you exc-" The young male was cut off by the doorbell. He makes his way to the door and is surprised to see the hero duo this early. "What's shaking Paris saviors?" He chuckles a little. "Is [Name] okay?" Adrien ask frantically.

"I don't know I was about to check up on her but then the doorbell rang. Why?" Seeing both of their faces began to make him nervous. They both run past Frank and up to [Name]'s room, slamming the door open. How rude, they didn't even knock.

"Oh my god." Marinette fell to the ground face losing its color as tears poured down. "[NAME]!" Frank and Adrien both yelled your name in sync. I ship it. "[Name] please no. No, no,no,no!" Adrien cried as he held your cold hand. "What h-happened t-to her? You can't be gone...it's impossible for you to die! That's what the letter said, that's what John wrote..." Frank was on his knees crying, begging it wasn't true.

My- [Name]'s body was very bloody as she has a huge hole through her stomach. Her skin wasn't her original color, in fact it was kind of grey and blue-ish. Pretty nasty if you ask me, then again no one did. But they haven't noticed the important part yet.

"Guys there's letters on her dresser. August, Mari, Frank, Basic John, Master Fu, Mom and Dad, Homie G and August Mom..." Marinette read the names she saw. They each took their paper and read it, I can promise you they were sad. "She can't be gone, I won't believe it." Frank said to himself.

Adrien wipes his tears and clears his voice. "Guys we got to deliver these letters for [Name]; for M'Lady" They wipe away the tears also and stand around my- I mean [Name]'s dead body. "I love you so much [Name], so does Plagg. And believe it, I'm sure my father and mother loves you too. I'm very sorry this happened." He kisses her cold cheek. If only I could do that to you Adrien, I love you.

Marinette grabs my hand and muster up her best smile. "Don't worry, I'll be sure to add Luka to our 'Adrien/August' fanclub. I will always miss you [N-Name]." I know you'll take great care of it Marinette.

Next and lastly it was Frank...My best friend..my brother. "[Name] why didn't you come to my room, an ambulance could've gotten you in time. Autumn and you would still be alive right now...what about your- our parents?" To no surprise he scolded me- I mean [Name].

"I'm gonna miss you so so sooo much. I love you [Name] and I love you Autumn, forever and always." He presses his forehead against [Name]'s. Autumn loves you too Frank. Autumn you don't have to say your name, but of course I love you too Frank.

And that was the last time we saw everyone. Soon the ambulance came but by that time Autumn and I was gone far away from here.

'You'll know if they're your soulmate because they accept you for who you are. They know all of your secrets and you know theirs. No matter what happens you both are unseparate-able.' August is my soulmate, but so is Frank and Mari. We'll miss you all.

-From the greatest villain/hero/insane girl/August stalker/best friend/genius/psycho that ever lived.