14- Rouge Rabbit (part 2)

"[Name] we got to go see Master Fu." Cotton said Commandly, you didn't question her. "Cotton, you shouldn't been paired with me. I'm just not a good hero." You voice low. "Yeah you're right you aren't a good hero." Your eyes lit up, you were shocked. "[Name] you are actually a great hero, yes you have your flaws but who doesn't?" She laughed a little.

"Master Fu asked me what my reason would be to become a villain..." Cotton looks to your [eye color] eyes and you smile at her. "At first I didn't have my answer, but now I do." You look up to the setting sun, what a beautiful site.

"[Name] we're here." You snapped out of your state. "Oh why hello [Name]." Fu's clam voice greeted. You just wave and let him and Cotton talk. "I'll just be here, you guys talk. I won't destroy anything." You give a slight smile. Both the kwami's and Fu go to another room.

"La, la, la, la. Do, do, do, do. Believe me I know, I've sunk pretty low, but whatever I've done you deserved. I'm the bad guy and that's fine its no fault of mine, some justice at last will be served. Now its time to step up or its time to back down and there's only one answer for me. I'll stand up and fight cause I know that I'm right. Oh and I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, ready as I'll ever be." You stopped singing to wipe the tears.

Claps was heard, so you quickly turned around. "S-Sorry about that." He stopped clapping. "No it was beautiful, it sounds like you're going into battle. Which is pretty true." "Yeah it does seem like that...and when Hawkmoth is beaten I'll be the one to rise." "After that battle I need you three to come back here. I hope you guys defeat him in no trouble." You smirk. "My plans never fail."

"Wait why would we need to come here?" "Think of it as a small gathering and a thank you party. And I want you to know when you use your special power, there may be some damage done." You frown but quickly smile. "Okay see you tonight, Master Fu." He waved you good luck and you were off to get ready for a battle with Hawkmoth.

"This girl really is something else, she reminds me of you.." Master Fu said to himself.

~~~~~~~

"Come on heroes, where are you guys?" You said getting worried. "M'Lady I am at your service." Chat says while kissing your hand. You quickly withdrawn it back. "Chat leave her alone." Ladybug said tiredly. "Before I tell him I'm ready to go, I need you two to know a couple of things." They nod there heads and listen.

"Timing is everything. I'm a great actor. And some old man told me to tell you two and the rabbit girl after this fight meet him at his crib." "Master Fu?" Ladybug questioned while Noir was all around confused. I shrug and walk away. "Good luck guys, have hope."

'[Name] are you sure you want to go through all this? Is his happiness worth the pain you'll have to go through?' You smile. "Of course it is. Sometimes it takes a bit of despair to reach hope."

"Rise Rouge Rabbit! Bring the miraculous near Gabriel Agreste home." "The rich guy right?" you ask as confusion evident I your tone. "Yes. Now hurry!" You mocked him as you sent the drop off area to the heroes. "It's all or nothing tonight everyone."

~~~~~~

"Wow I, [Name] The Great gets to meet Hawkmoth. I would bow down but you might not appreciate that." You smiled gleefully at him. "Just hand over the miraculous." "I will but can you just answer this one question?" He gives me an annoyed face. "Why do you want these so badly?" You say as you held out the goods.

Hawkmoth just sighs. "I want to bring someone back, someone who's important to me." You frown. "So these can actually do all that... Autumn was correct as always." Hawkmoth holds out his hands and you slowly reach over to him.

'Once he sees them he'll take away your powers, you must change into Rabbit quickly.' "I know, I know. Cotton if you can hear me, we need to prepare transformation. Its all or nothing tonight." You mumble under your breathe. You toss the items into the air and hid in a bush.

"Tch." Hawkmoth goes to catch it. "Cotton ears up. Run [Name] I got this!" "An illusion?! You brat!" "Rabbit!" Ladybug and Chatnoir yelled in sync. You grin, feeling a bit cocky. "I sent [Name] to safety, she explained me the plan." "Lets do this team!" You slightly cringed at the word 'team'.

"Now its time to rise up or its time to stand down. And the answer is easy to see, and I swear by the miraculous if you're In get on board. Cause I'm ready, I'm ready. Are you ready?" You sung to the two hoping to bring a powerful mood. "You hero's must be cocky. You really think you can beat me?" He laughed; however it didn't sound so sure.

"Rabbit I can feel so many emotions coming from you. I could akumatized you!" He yelled at me. "Sometimes you have to use people to get to your happiness. I don't mind, use me if that's what you please." Your smile guanine. "Lucky Charm! Rabbit don't let him take control over you." Ladybug shout as she frantically searched the out doors.

"Puppet Bunny! Hawkmoth" You coughed. "I am your... master.. stay in place for a couple of seconds." You drop to the ground. "Ladybug and Chatnoir go quickly!" "Cataclysm!" "Okay Chat I"m gonna bind him to the gates and when I do that you break his cane." 'No [Name] its not the cane, its the butterfly clip on his suit!' Hawkmoth smirks. "Catboy.. his miraculous...is the butterf..ly not the cane." You begin to couch up blood.

Instead of going for the cane he goes for the butterfly item. "Looks like the claws are finally out the bag." He gives the world lamest pun while striking Hawkmoth's akumatized miraculous. "Noooo!" You staggered to get up, making your way to cover the man before his civilian form was shown. "Bye bye little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!"

"You both go take it to Master Fu... I-I'll help him." Chat walks up to you but you quickly put a stop to that. "Go guys. Job well done." They both go separate ways to I'm assuming recharge. "Why didn't you let them know who I was?" He said as angered fill his tone. A beep could be heard but you chose to ignore it.

"I didn't want your reputation to be destroyed Gabriel Agreste." You smile as your timer runs out and you change to your civilian form. "[Name]?" You nod weakly and hold out your pinky. "I promise I'll do what I can to help them." "Wh-What are you going at." You cough up blood once again. You do your best to reach his ear as you whisper something to him. Tears begin to stream down his face and he cross his pinky with yours.

Your POV

I do my best to give him a smile. "Now I better be leaving..I got business to take care of. Not a word to anyone about me and I'll keep my lips sealed about you." Gabriel gives me a small smile and nods. "Good luck [Name]."

I stagger my way to Master Fu home. "Cotton..we did it." My voice trembling at her unconscious body.