19- Breaking Bad (part 2)

Your POV

Everything was turning out good, but also weird. I think I have magic powers, maybe sometime ago I would've thought that was silly but now I believe it. That doctor lady was doing so many types of experiments on me. She keep hurting me but I promised Frank I would not give up. We both did. "[Name] on the phone you said Agreste might've broke your poor heart. What did you mean?"

I pondered the thought I had to remember what happened. "Oh because Marinette called me our conversation went something like this...

Flashback

My phone begins to ring, I quickly answer it since it was noisy. "Hello?" My tone confused. "I told Adrien how I felt about him, and he returned the feeling. Looks like I won [Name]." I was silent for a minute. "Um who is this?" The female sighed heavily. "Marinette." "Oh, well what do you want I need to keep my hotline non-busy." She just laughed. "I was just telling you that Adrien told me he likes me, which means you lose."

I imagined she was doing some type of shounen manga stance. "That really does suck." "You never had a chance with him in the first place [Name], so I'd advise you to stay away from him." I sighed and hung up. "Who is she to tell me what to do...but he told her, he like her huh..." I touch my heart. "That hurts."

Flashback over

"I'm sorry [Name], I didn't mean for the misunderstanding." August said sadly, I just shrug. "It happens, now I get to see how Marinette reacts. And I get to do the shounen manga stance." Frank just sighs. "Come on we have to go before someone tries anything on the both of us." August uncuffs us and I grab the bag full of wonder. "Frank you brought all the items." He rubs the back of his neck and smiled. "Well this is a break out and yours was successful last time." I squealed excitedly, he's learning from me.

"Wait last time?" August questioned. "Yeah she broke me out of here, so she knows where every exit possible is." Frank said, sounding like a proud father. "Okay we have to go to either mines or frank's old cell. Then I'll hang this on top of the building and we'll climb down and escape. Bam!" They both looked as if that was insane to do, I mean at this point when isn't something insane.

"I'm not going through any windows and then going on the roof." Frank whined. "Frank I don't have time for you to be a crybaby. We cant just walk out the front door, they stepped their security game up." "What? I'm not being a crybaby, I'm just want to make sure my life is safe." He argued back. I just snickered. "You're in my care now, there is no 'safe' way to do any of this."

"Guys we got company pretty soon." August says in a panicked tone. I look at Frank and he just groaned. "Fine. Lets go." We run and run, frankly I was too out of shape doing all this running. "Leave me, I cant go anymore." They stopped. "[Name] we ran for not even a minute." August says. "It feels like an eternity."

Now you may not be thinking, you were one of Paris heroes which meant you must've ran a lot right? Yeah, well Nancy that wasn't my power, it was sweet little cotton. I miss her so much. "Get on my back [Name]." Frank demanded, and I wasn't gonna argue. I climb on his back and I could see all the guards running towards us. It was like a scene from Attack On Titan.

"[Name] get the key ready for the cells." Frank once again demanded. "Cells?" August and I said at the same time. "I got an idea, but I cant say it'll work. [Name] open all the cells and throw the bread in the air then you have to run to your cell." My face dropped when he said 'running'. "More running?" "Don't worry [Name] you got this, plus you'll look so awesome." August said happily.

"Then I'll do it." I slam my fist in my other hand. I wait till we get near our destination. Three. Two. One. I jumped off to get a head start. As I was unlocking the doors and getting the bread out I saw the doctor. "This cant be good." August shouts down the halls asking if I'm alright. "Yeah but Frank needs to make sure the rope is steady." He nods his head and informs him.

I throw the bread in the air and after that I was tackled to the ground. "Ouch that really hurt." I whined as the heavy citizen sat on me. "You will not leave again! You are special, that girl and you are tied somehow!" Omg it was the doctor. You know sometimes I wonder if I'm living in an anime, I mean a crazy doctor. Really? "I'm not someone you will experiment on anymore. Goodbye Rebecca."

"You wont ever leave this place, this is your home [Name]!" She charges at me with something. "Needles?! And why so many." I do my best to avoid her attacks. "I just want your power. One poke with these needles and you're over." Power? I hope she knows you cant get any miraculous like that.

"Smarty Psycho! Catch!" John threw me a pipe. I somehow caught it and whack her aside the head with it. "Ouch that has got to hurt." I said as she fell to the ground. Before I ran to my cell, I told John, "Thank you for everything, and we're sorry for the mess we caused. Make sure you lock her up okay Basic John?"

Tears fell down his face and I soon felt mines fall down. "Goodbye [Name], please don't come back here. Live your life, you are free." He hugs me and I hugs back. "I just wanted to see you, your like family to me." His tears fell down my neck. "I wont be in Paris anymore, I've decided to live my life. To travel." I stop hugging him and look him in the eyes.

"Be careful John, this job could effect you in so many ways." He rubs my head. "Don't worry if I can handle you and Frank then I can handle anything." We both laughed and I turned away to go towards the cell. People still was after us. "Goodbye John, I'll miss you." "I'll miss you too Lil Smarty Psycho."

"Cheers love [Name] The Great is here." I say as I climbed down the wall. "Took you long enough." Tsundere Frank yelled. "I was saying goodbye to a friend. Anyway did you guys call for a ride?" August sighed. "Yeah but it'll take about 15 minutes." As I was climbing down the rope snapped and I fell.

Everyone starts to freak out. I mean my bone was popping out skin. "OH MY KARMA'S ABS!!! MY CIEL'S UNDERWEAR BONE IS OUT OF MY KNEE!!!" Tears poured out my eyes while August was covering my mouth so the guard wouldn't hear. "Every..thing is...spinning..guy..s."

I believe I just fainted or probably died. "[Name]." A familiar voice was heard. "OMG DID I DIE??!! I NEVER GOT TO SEE IF FRANK AND CATBOY HAD A THING..." "[Name] stop yelling. You aren't dead, you just fainted." I stop my panicking. "Wait why are you here? Not that its a problem Autumn."

She turns her head and pout. "I was just gonna tell you how to fix your leg but never mind." "Fix my leg, how?" She sits down at the tea table that appeared out of nowhere, I go to sit also. "Dr. Young kept mention how me and you are linked. How she wants your power and how you're special. I cant understand how I can commutate with you in certain ways. But I do know that they did some type of experiments on you and they gave you some powers."

"Maybe we're linked because of this power." Autumn gasped. What a genius I am. "Maybe...Anyway I don't want to keep them waiting. To heal yourself and/or others just focus very hard on the target and bam you're healed. But it could probably cause damage towards your health." Autumn smiled widely at me. "Oh really, well okay then. I guess I should go back." I said sadly.

"Don't worry [Name], now that we have this power I'll always watch over you. After all best friends always got each others back." I hug her goodbye and she wishes me luck. "That blond kid; Adrien, he seems good for you. I hope one day I can meet him."

"Man I hope she isn't dead." Was all I heard Frank say nonchalantly before I rose from the 'dead'. "Okay just focus. Focus." I zone out the boys yelling and whines. A tingling feeling poured through my body and in a few seconds my once broken leg was fixed. "Woah." Was all I could manage to say. "What in the world?" August spoke next.

A honk was heard and all three of are necks snapped towards the sound. "Aye it's gorilla." I say excitedly. "Alright everyone, let's go home." August said with a smile. "Kaneki." Frank and I whispered.