25- Sincere Battle

Your POV

"Man that was tiring. Who knew August had a side like that." I say laying on my bed. "So my precious [Name] has a boyfriend, I thought this day would never come." Autumn says as she wipes away an invisible tear. "Oh cut it out." I say completely embarrassed. I look over at my headband. "It's almost time, are you ready to fulfil a promise?" "Why of course I am."

I grab my miraculous and head to Frank's room. I knock lightly, just incase he's sleep. "Come in." I do as he says and he smiled happily. "So I heard you and Agreste are a couple. It's very adorable to say the least." I sit on his bed and he nudge me playfully. "Oh you're parents called the house phone and they said they'll be home tomorrow." "They're both our parents, you're basically my brother Frank!"

I get very excited since I haven't seen my parents in so long. "We should throw them a party, I'll even get Homie G to pinch in." Frank laughs. "Homie G? Do you mean Gabriel?" "Duh, who else could fit the role?" I ask jokingly. He smiles again, if I didn't see Frank as a best friend or a brother, I probably would've had a crush on him. However I never did and I never will. This is Autumn's man.

"You should really smile more often Frank, you have such a pretty smile." He chuckled. "Ya know Agreste said that same thing when we were breaking you out." My eyes light up. "I totally ship you guys!" He frowned but I ignored him and looked at my phone, I gotta bounce. "Well Frank goodnight and have a wonderful Netflix night."

He tipped his invisible hat towards me wishing me a good night. I put my headband on and head towards the Effie Tower.

~~~~~~~

"Since I'm here a little early why don't I sing a song to put me in the spirt." I cleared my throat. "You know what comes with this great power, I'm not so tall but watch me tower. Why would you ever fear of falling when my web will catch you? Why would I wanna think of stopping when I know I'm meant to. I know what comes with this great power."

I hear the heroes drop in. Remember what Fu told you today.

"If you win bring me their miraculous, I promise I won't take them. I just need to try something so they won't be destroyed. I trust you [Name], I know you don't want to hurt them."

"I don't wanna destroy Plagg." I mumble underneath my breathe. "Rabbit, are you ready?" Flygirl asked me not sounding ready herself. This is a very sincere battle; in this situation there isn't a winner, we all lose in the end. "Yeah, I'm ready as I'll ever be." I look over at Catboy, he looked sad. "This battle must be hard for him, he has to choose his kwami or his mother." Autumn says sadly.

"It shouldn't be hard, I would choose my mom." Autumn sighed. "Unlike you he actually talked and got along with his kwami." I nod my head understanding the situation. "What are you fighting for [Name]?" The two heroes charge at me. "I'm fighting for a promise. To help a family reunite." I jump in the air as they came towards me.

"Give it all you got, don't you dare hold back!" I shout to them. Flygirl grasped her yoyo around my ankle and slams me down to the ground. Catboy then throws one of his batons at me but thanks to my super speed I easily dodge it. I kick Catboy in his chest and sent him flying into Flygirl. I then throw my exploding carrot at them. The ground crumbled underneath them caving them in.

I jump in the hole, analyzing the situation. "Do you guys give up yet?" I ask lazily. Everything was quite, I am fully aware that Catboy can use his special power. "I guess I can be kind enough and remove some of the gravel, I wouldn't want you guys to die. That's not what this battle will end with." As I was doing that a 'Lucky Charm' was heard. I quickly hop out of the hole, only to be meant with a powerful hit from Catboy.

"Where did you come from?!" I ask shockingly. I tried to run so I could attack him but it seemed like I was trapped in some sort of glue. "Looks like you can't flee towards your Rabbit hole." Catboy chuckled. I attempt to grab my carrots so I could throw them on the substance.

"No way Rabbit, I can't let you have at least one of these carrots." Flygirl chimed as she held up the belt full of carrots. "[Name] just give up now, I don't want to hurt you." A beep was heard. "Not until I take your miraculous." I dropped a carrot I hid, onto the ground. "No way. When did she?"

I jump on Flygirl, getting ready to snatch her earrings. "Chatnoir get back!" She throws me back and I see the band of explosions soon follow me. "Oh no." I say before they exploded around me. I get up all wobblily feeling my sprained ankle and clutching my popped right arm. "Chatnoir I need you to destroy a cage around her, but you got to be quick." He nods.

"Cataclysm!" My body is getting numb and I'm starting to get dizzy. Why now? I need to complete Homie G request. "Autumn can you hear me?" I mumble. "I'm still here [Name]." She replies weakly.

I fall backwards onto some metal, then before I knew it, I felt a pain go through my stomach. I look down to see Catboy's cataclysm went through me just a bit, but enough to injure me. "[N-Name]!" His beautiful cat like eyes were in shock. They were electrifying.

"P-Puppet B-Bunn..y!" I use what strength I had left. I made a promise to save his wife, I won't let him down. "L-Lady..bug and Ch-Chatnoir, give me your miraculous. And do not try to fight back. You guys should've k-" I cough up blood. "Known I would.. do this. And when you gi..ve me your miraculous...go home."

"Yes master." Was heard from the both of them as they handed me their miraculous. I hug them both before they left. "Autumn we.. we won." I say low and she replies back quietly. I get up stammering my way to Master Fu's place. I need to heal myself.

"Master Fu... I won." He hears me and quickly come towards me. "Rabbit what happened?" I shake my head, and open my fist. "The miraculous. Just give me a moment to do what I wanted to try." I nod my head and slid down to the ground. "[Name] we ar..aren't dying are we?" Autumn asked as she sounded like she would burst into tears. "May..be.. but just have hope, and be strong. Don't give up Autumn.. remember that's wh-what Frank told us.."

"All done. [Name] I can't have you go out there in this condition." I grab the items and slowly get up. "I'm fine.. Master Fu... I have a power of my o..wn." He doesn't look convinced but knowing you and how you wouldn't let up, he lets you go. "Thank you Fu...I appreciate all you've done." I hug him and leave.

"Ears down..." I look at Cotton, she gave me a small smile. "Good job [Name], you really did good." I peck her face and thank her for all she went through with me. "Goodbye Cotton." I then put her in my pocket. I pull my phone out, it's eight o' clock.

"G-Gabriel I-I'm outside." He tells me he's on his way and hangs up. I do my best to pull myself together. I didn't want him to feel guilty, I just wanted him to be happy he would see his wife again. "[Name] you got them?" Homie G sounded like he was on the break of tears. I nod my head and he ushers me in his home, down to his lair.

I gave him the miraculous and sat down somewhere. "They will not be destroyed or drain of their power... but everything should work out...a-and your wife should be here tomorrow." He understands what I told them and does his thang. After some time Gabriel gave me the items back and told me he would stay down here for a while.

"Thank you so much [Name]. I know that won't even be enough to show my gratitude." I hug him. "Being here for me when my parents were gone is helpful enough. You and your family should come to there party...tomorrow, Frank and I will be throwing it." He ruffled my hair. "Promise me you'll be nicer to Adrien and yo-you'll consider his feelings too." "Of course [Name], I promise."

I gave a small smile. "Goodbye Gabriel." I held my stomach so no blood would fall out. As soon as I leave I put the ring on.

"P-Plagg are you there?" Within that second he shows up. "[Name]?" Tears fall from my eyes, but I quickly smile. "Plagg go back to Adrien...tell him I'm sorry and it wasn't his fault. And thank him for accepting me for who I am and becoming my friend. Please take care of Frank also, I love the both of you guys so much." I pat his head and kiss his tiny head. I then take the ring off before he could question me.

After I set the ring by his door I do my best on leaving. Next was Marinette, then Frank. "Just a little longer okay Autumn?" I cough up more blood than before. "Please hurry [Name]. We gotta heal before its too late."