16- I ship it!

Your POV

"Good morning class." Ms. Bustier says gleefully towards everyone. "Excuse me Ms. Bustier, is it okay if we start class with an activity?" Frank nonchalant voice echoed through my ears. She smiled and clasped her hands together. "What did you have in mind Frank?" He rubbed his chin acting like he was thinking about something. "Why don't we go around the class and say something we like and dislike."

"Oh yes this should be fun. Why don't we start with you Sabrina and go on as a snake." "Pay attention [Name]." Frank nudged me. "I'm Sabrina and I like Chole and dislike angering Chole." "Oh come on who doesn't know me. I like Ladybug and hate Marinette." The blonde scoffs. "I'm Adrien and I like [Name] but I dislike when people talk bad about her." I smile to myself. If someone saw me they would think I'm plotting a murder.

"Marinette. I like fashion and I dislike [Name] more than Chole." Her face shot up at me. "Jeez what did I ever do?" I really wanted to zone out but I had a gut feeling Frank would quiz me. Maybe just a little zoning. "I am Nathaniel and I like art but I dislike rude people." He was so timid it was cute. "Sup I'm Frank and I like bread. Oh and I dislike brats."

"I am [Name] The Great you noobs!" I say while standing on the table and doing my evil laugh. But Frank then nudges me and mouths 'act normal.' I then frown. "I am [Name] and I like..all of my classmates. But I dislike the smell of cheese." "You guys are such interesting kids." Ms. Bustier giggles.

~~~~~~~

"Frank are you coming to the photoshoot today?" He shakes his head no. "Nathaniel offered me to go painting with him and then to the bakery." I sweat drop knowing the only reason he went was because the bakery is full of bread. "Crazy people do love their bread."

"Are you ready to leave [Name]?" August smiles his famous smile at me. My heart feels like its throwing a party. "U-Uh yeah o-of course." Frank pulls August arm before we leave. "Can we talk for a bit?" August of course agrees. "I'm just going to go to the car." I awkwardly walk away.

"As [Name] was walking towards August car a blue haired female quickly jumped in front of [Name]. Whatever could she want." I narrate out loud. "Why are you always around him?" Marinette said slightly annoyed. "Frank? Well we do li-" "Not him. I mean Adrien."

"Oh." I said while hitting my fist. "Well because our families are close. We are good friends. And..." I paused trying to think what I should say. "I like him..maybe even love." She blinks a couple of times so I take that as a pass to get to the car. "Well I like him too, and I've known him longer so he'll choose me over you." Marinette points to me as if this was some type of slice of life manga. "If that's the case; to which it isn't, wouldn't he choose Chole?"

And with that I leave the puzzled girl questioning why she even thought she could screw with an insane chick like me. A few minutes later August came out. "Hey Gorilla, I think I'm in love with that hot son of Agreste. Pass that message down to my home dawg Gabriel." I smile at him as he just nods. "Okay I'm ready to go, we must not keep everyone waiting."

~~~~~~~~~

"Beautiful. Lovely. Mama is proud of the spaghetti she has made." The photographer yells proudly. "That's everything, good job to the both of you." I collapsed on the bench extremely tired. "H-Hey [Name]?" I sit up. "Yes August?" He was scratching the back of his neck. "W-Would you like to g-go out tomorrow n-night? If you're busy we can just res-" I put my amazingly soft finger up to his lips. "Shh young one. If a date is what you please, then The Great is what you'll receive."

He begins to laugh at my wonderful quote. "That was lame [Name]." I pout. "What? No that was amazing." I check my phone, its almost eight. "Well I should get going home. See you in the morning." I wave him goodbye as I walk my way home."

"Wait what do I wear on a date?" I sigh knowing Frank wouldn't be able to help. It takes me about an hour to get home, only because I took a couple of detours. "Ah home sweet home." I was about to flop on my bed until I noticed a lump in between the sheets. "Did I kill someone? Frank isn't dead is he?" Million of questions raced through my "creative" mind.

I did what any normal human would do. Grab my tickle ray. "Let's check if they're dead, if not I'll just give them the one, two, punch." I turn on my beautiful invention and the victim began to laugh super hard. "Next time leave a sign you victim!" I evilly laughed.

"[Name]! Please stop." It sounded like August. I pull the sheets back and it was... "Catboy?" My voice full of shock. He stopped his laughter and questioned me. "Well of course M'Lady, who else would it be?" A wide smirk spread across his crusty lips. "I thought you were August, you guys sound alike..." I say as I rub my chin.

"Pssssssssshhhhhhhhhh. What no we don't." His voice very high pinched. I just shrugged and hid my tickle ray under my bed. "So, how has your life been?" I ask the hero, he just smiles. "I think I've fallen in love." I nudged his elbow. "Is it Flygirl? Come on we are basically besties until I try to take your miraculous." Catboy just shakes his head no. "Oh...is it Hawkmoth?" "What no?!" I raise my hands defensively. "Hey don't hate, we appreciate."

"Speaking of Hawkmoth-" I cough. "Your secret lover." He give me a 'Check yo self before you reck yo self' face. "You know who he was right?" His gorgeous green eyes shined with curiosity. "Yes. And He also knows who I am; my civilian form I mean." Catboy was struck with awe. "But I promised to keep his identity a secret. Sorry but curiosity might just kill this cat." He stands up and holds my hand. "I still have eight more tries after that."

I flick the gold bell around his neck. "Yeah but a promise is a promise." He shrugs because I was right of course. "Do you have anyone you like or maybe love [Name]?" I thought long and hard about this. "I love Frank a lot, he's helped me through so much..." His eyes got a little dark, was he going yandere for Frank? "But I have a strong, strong crush on Adrien Agreste. I wouldn't mind if he A greste me daily." I slap my hand against my knee, while the cat cringes.

"Oh boy that was worst than me." We laughed for a bit. "But yeah, Marinette also likes him. Maybe that's why she hates me..." I smile an 'oh well' and move on with my life. "Why is that you like him?" "Personally he's a hot type of adorable. But I think its because he never treated me like I was insane...he never thought I was dangerous to be around." I smile to myself.

"You are pretty interesting Rabbit." Cat chuckles. "Well I better be leaving...this fight in a couple of days... thanks." And with that he jumped out my window. "What a badass. Wait thanks?" I rubbed my chin pubes trying to think why he would thank me. "Oh crap I should've asked if Frank was his secret lover."