23- Luka thy knight

"Good morning Cotton!" My excitement boomed throughout the room but she just gives me an irritated glare. "I will not talk to you anymore, what you did was selfish and stupid. And...I want you to take me back to Master Fu, I refuse to be your Kwami." My heart was breaking. I couldn't speak nor move. "[Name]." I cant take her back yet, not until tonight is over. "No I refuse to." My shaky voice said.

"Why don't you just take off the headband, she wont be here until you put it back on right?" Autumn pondered. "Yeah you're right, I could just do that." I reached for the headband and Cotton panics. "[Name] I said take me back to Mas-" The room was quite. I put the item in on my dresser, next to the letter from John. "What did it say exactly?" I looked her in the eyes and read the letter.

'Hey Lil Smarty Psycho,

I have some very important information for you and I need you to pay close attention to this. Remember when you were here, your big break out? Most likely, anyway the test results for the experiment came back and I can understand why Dr.Young wanted to keep you here for so long. Because of your traumatic break through as a kid you've felt guilty and alone, which is why Autumn is with you and how she is able to sometime take over your body. But somewhere in your blood a plasm was effecting your body, and its given you the power to heal yourself, others and more importantly the ability not to die.

I know this may be hard to believe, but as long as you have Autumn in your memory and soul you are immortal. However the more you use that healing thing of yours it could drain the energy and soul out of both you and Autumn. And possible that might be the only way you could die. I am the only one who knows this about you, no one else should know; not even Frank. [Name] I want you to be safe, don't try to be a hero because of these powers. Please don't do anything reckless, I know you don't listen but please be careful.'

Sincerely John aka Basic John

"You were right before [Name], we are connected." I sighed, this week has been terrible, at least we don't have school today. "Why don't we bungee jump off of the tower [Name]? Kind of like you wanted to do." Autumn smiled, but I could tell something was bugging her. "No thanks. I know you want me to apologies to everyone, but I cant do that without telling them my secret." She laughed, since when have you ever listened to John? Plus those three are trustworthy, I can see that they care for you on so many levels." I knew she was right, plus I could never give them the silent treatment.

"Fine. Lets go to Marinette's place first." I grab a bag before I head out the door. "What a beautiful day!" I spin around admiring the amazing sunlight. "As I was about to stumble onto the crusty concrete a handsome boy grasped me before I could meet my doom. His blue-ish hair shined in the beautiful sky. What a god." He grins sheepishly. "Um are you okay?"

You picked yourself up. "Depends do you mean physically or mentally?" He laughs and grabs my hand. "My name is Luka, and who might you be lovely lady?" I felt my face heat up. "U-Um my n-name? It's [N-Name]." I sighed heavily because I couldn't understand why I was such a mess right now. "Well [N-Name] I hope we get to see each other around, I'm fairly new to the city." My mouth moves faster than my brain could manage what I was saying.

"I could help you around. I-I mean if you want to..." He smiles and grabs my hand. "A tour? Yeah that sounds great." "Hey [Name] your suppose to be apologizing!" Autumn yelled in my ears, to which I was not faded. "First stop bakery." I say cheerfully. "I could go for a snack right now, good call [N-Name]."

"Omg he said my name kind of." I mumble under my breathe. My future husband and I walk into the bakery and I see the trio from last night. "[Name]?" Frank ask shockingly as if he wouldn't expect me to be near sweets. "Frank." I say back. "Um [N-Name] you know them?" I nod my head and turn around getting ready to leave. "Care to introduce me to your friends?" Luka ask adorably as he touches my shoulder.

I could die right now. "That's Marinette; her parents own this bakery. That's Frank my BFF who I broke out of the asylum, and who currently lives with me." He smiles at me. "Last but not least this is Adrien; he's a model." August then frowns. "Nice to meet all of you guys." His charming smiled warmed my heart. "Wow you are just..." He glance down at me and grabs my chin. "Just what?" His flirtatious tone was too much to handle.

"Who might you be?" August questioned. "Oh sorry I'm Luka. And starting tomorrow I will be attending the school up the street." I squealed and clasped his hands within mines. "Really? I hope you're in my class so you can sit near me." Luka chuckles. "I truly hope so too." "[Name] apologize to them." Autumn protested. "Luka could you give me a few minutes with my friends? And maybe instead of here we can get ice cream."

He sits down and nods. "Marinette I would like to see you first." I tell her as she follows me into my office, and by that I mean the living room. "About yesterday." She smiles at me. "Don't worry, I'm sure you had some reason for doing that. I mean as crazy as you are I've come to learn that you do things because of a reason." I tackle her in a hug, she's very understanding. "And how did you actually figure out my identity?"

I close my eyes and clap my hands together. "Secret Mari." She gets up. "Bring Frank please." Mari nods and leaves. Frank ushers in here. "Hello young sou-" He slammed his hand down on the table. "Cut the bull crap [Name]! Why in the hell did you pull that stunt yesterday?" I give him the note John wrote for me and sit back. "And you never even listened. This doesn't get you off the hook...but I guess it's nothing I can do. I feel so useless when I'm with you guys now."

I sat up concerned. "Why?" "Because you have these healing powers, and apparently Agreste and Marinette are those two heroes. How can I not feel useless?" I slap his back in a friendly manner. "You're like the brains and charms of this group. Don't you ever put yourself down like that again." He gives me a smile only Autumn and I have seen. He never really smiles.

"So that Luka boy?" He ached his eyebrows. I put my hands over my heart. "The love of my life." "What about Agreste?" My lovestruck tone still in the air. "Who?" Frank slams his hand once again on the table. "Adrien Agreste. The boy who is in love with you." That's right...but I'm totally fangirling over Luka. "Oh." Was all I managed to say. "I'm bringing him in."

Before I could protest the idea a nervous August came into the door frame. "Hey [Name]." I fiddle with my fingers. "So Adrien about yesterday night, sorry about that. I wasn't thinking." August sits down. "It's fine really. I'm just glad we were there to protect you." He scoots in closer. "How come you don't call me August anymore? [Name] do you not like me?"

My heart begins to beat out of control. "Adrien I do like you, after all we are friends..." He glance at my eyes, chin then back at my eyes. Was there something on my chin again? "I love you [Name]." After that he attacked my face. A few minutes later I push him back. "I uh.. I need to go show Luka around bye." I hurried out and grabbed Luka's hand.

All this time he was going yandere for me. If you saw his eyes before the attack you would understand. It was full of lust and power, that's a Adrien I don't want to witness ever again. "Hey everything good?" I stop since were far from the bakery. "Adrien is in love with me and he kissed me." I blurted out to him. He tapped his chin. "Well do you feel the same?"

"That's the thing... I don't know if I do anymore. When they were breaking me out something changed they way I felt about Adrien. Like I just want us to be friends or something." I could feel myself breaking down. "Have you ever had a boyfriend?" I laugh slightly but shake my head no. "Then maybe since you've never felt like this, you probably deep down might actually be in love with him."

"Are you ready for the tour Luka?" I hit his arm lightly desperately changing the topic. "Oh that's right I forgot about that." He laughs and so do I.

Was I in love with that hot son of a Agreste? Maybe I'm just sick.