8- Last Battle

Your POV

I glanced at the clock; 6:50 in the morning. "You're up early [Name], is something bothering you?" Cotton perked up at me. "I'm sorry I'm your holder." She flies in front of my face and waves what you could calls hands defensively. "I don't mind being with you [Name], I'm having an adventure really." I try to muster up the best smile I could, but there was no way possible. "What Ladybug said isn't true so don't listen to her, she was just angry." "Yeah."

I get ready for school and go wake up Frank. "Hey wake up dude, we don't wanna be late." He gives me a look as if I was possessed. "Autu-" "I'm just gonna head to school okay." "Okay I'll see you there." Frank tone was low.

As I waved goodbye to my parents I seen August walking to school. "What an odd site, August is walking to school by himself?" He yells a not so manish scream, just like Catboy. "[Name] you scared me." His soft hand crosses over to his heart. "I had to sneak out so I could walk to school myself today."

I sighed, really thinking about how this should be said. "You seem like you don't have much freedom, I used to be like that ya know since I was at the asylum." I chuckled a bit. "Yeah you can say I don't, I do whatever my dad asks me to but sometime I just need a little freedom you know." He says the last part more to himself. "We have a couple of things in common August, maybe more than we even know ourselves. Its just the only major difference would be that I'm insane." "I don't believe your insane, no matter what."

At that moment I've seen a black thing move around in his bag. "Hey August theirs something moving in your bag, it was small and black." August face dropped. "Its probably just a ball of mines." With that he grabs my hand and rush to the building up ahead. "A-Adreinkins! Why are you holding this insane girl hand?!" I began to scan the room for my bestie, sitting alone in the back of the class. "That emo loser." I snickered.

A couple of snaps were formed in front of my eye level, the blond girl. "What is it?" I state nonchalantly. "Get away from my Adrienkins!" I was so confused, did people like pay for a certain time for him? "Adrien isn't yours Chloe." A glasses wearing girl joined the conversation, next to her was an angry looking blue head girl. However she wasn't mad at the girl, more like me. "August are you like a pimp or something? All these kids are glaring at me when I spend time with you."

"Of course not." I let go of his soft yet strong hand and go up to Frank. "Seems like you're getting some attention [Name] or is this Autumn?" My hand reacts quicker than my mouth, and tears begins to fall slightly. The slap got the class quite. Laughter starts to pour throughout the room, not my classmates but from me. "Hahahahaha. You must've been joking." Unfazed he shakes his head no. Next thing you know I'm rapping my hands around his neck and Ms. Bustier comes rushing up to pull me away.

"[Name] what in the world has gotten into you?!"Ms. Bustier yelled at me, the entire class looked afraid but Frank was smiling. "H-He.." Was all I could muster. "Go to the principles office, now!" She points towards the door. "I'll take her there Ms.B-" The teen voice was cut off. "No she can go herself, especially if she is capable of doing this to another student." "Yeah and Adrien dude its not safe, she's insane." Headphone boy said, which made the class agree.

They wanna see insane I can show them. "Haha totally Adrien-poo." I grab his arms and pull our face together, making our lips barely touch. "I'm insane which means I'm dangerous." His heart beating rapidly, he must be scared. I skip my way out of the class with a smirk on my face. But once I left the act was dropped and tears began to flow down my incredible cute face again. "[Name] are you ok-"

A loud 'boom' and screams could be heard from homeroom. "An akuma I'd assume. Maybe I'll transform.. ears up." Flygirl and Catboy came right on que. "Flygirl comes up to my face and just stares at it. 'I know I'm adorable but we have an akuma to fight' I wanted to tell her but I was sorta stunned." I put my narration skills to the test. "I-I was just looking at your eyes Rabbit, they seem puffy. Were you crying?" "Why don't we talk about this afterwards, we need to focus."

"The two heroes and the undecided one burst through the doors, to our surprise we se-" "Where did that Agreste boy go?" I was shocked and so was Flygirl, maybe because of the same reason as mines. "Oh no. I know you did not just cut me off as I was narrating." "Rabbit!" They both yelled in sync. "No worries I just need to protect my princess; [Name]."

"She's not your princess." Catboy states rather demanding. "Everyone was being so cruel to her..and its because of Adrien!" He begins to attack the cat and bug, I just take in his appearance. Fiery red hair, turquoise eyes, a penguin suit and a machinal pencil. Before he hits me I jump back. "This could just be the tuxedo effect but you sure are hot. What's your villain name by the way?" He stops and slightly blushes. "Prince Trapping."

"What's with Hawkmoth and these lame names?" I mumbled under my breathe. "Wait trapping?" By the time I was done questioning his name some pretty blue laser shot at me. "What the duck sauce?" I glance around the room, startled by the other humans in here, whatever here was. "Sup. Where are we?" "OMG!!! it's one of the new heroes, Rabbit right?" That girl with glasses squealed. I just nodded my head. "We seem to be in a caged." Max spoke in that intelligent voice. I respected him he's almost at my genius level, but lets get real no one can top me.

I checked to see if anyone important was in here. Frank was once again in a corner. "Ohh, I understand his name now. its still lame." "R-Rabbit how will we escape?" A timid tone could be heard, reminds me of Cotton. "Well I could do something or I could wait for the hero's to finish the job." Princess Peach questioned my life once again. "Aren't you a hero?" I chuckled at that thought. "I'm not fit to be a hero, I was actually thinking that today would be my last battle." I gave everyone a closed eyed smile.

"Rabbit can you hear me?" It was the sound of the sexy cat's voice. "Loud and clear." Ladybug pipes in. "As you know his pencil is where the akuma is located. But for some reason we cant grab it, and my luckycharm isn't working." "And?" "I'm gonna go in there to use cataclysm to get everyone out but we need you to control him. Otherwise we wont be able to catch the akuma." I sigh. "I guess I'm playing hero. Alright lets do this."

I looked around and everyone seemed to look at me as if I'm the insane one. "I was talking to the heroes. You guys might wanna get to th-" Ah it was too late he cataclysm his was into the cage. The caged rusted up and we even broke through the black room. Confused faces met with the prince, shook was written all over his face. "How did you-ugh give me your miraculous Ladybug and Chatnoir!"

"No one ever wants mines. How come its always theirs?" I begin to walk up towards the villain. "Rabbit don't do that, he'll zap you." Catboy says, while The bug is running towards the villains. I throw an exploding carrot in the opposite direction, as a distraction of course. The price takes the bait and Flygirl is nearly coming at me hot. "I'll take that, child adductor. Puppet Bunny!" "How is she able to grab it? Lady-Flygirl stood there full of shock.

"Prince Trapping and this pen I guess, I'm totally your master somehow. But my prince charming I need you to break this pen, and listen to my voice only. Pen don't zap." He nods his head and snaps it in half, there a dark butterfly comes out. "Wow so pretty." I reach out to touch it before it became trapped. "That felt weird."

"Pound it." The dimitic duo said. "Come on Rabbit, we are a team." "No you guys are the team, I'm worthless and a mistake of a hero. Right Ladybug?" She gave me a guilty look. "I'm sor-" Someone's timer beeped. "Seems like you have to go, what a shame." I say as I give them a sassy hair flip and leave.

Time skip

"I hate school." I give a heavy sigh. "Its about to rain and I didn't bring an umbrella, shame." As I was gazing into the grey sky, someone tapped my shoulder. "August." My voice soft. "Do you need a ride home?" I looked back at his fanclub and my hateclub. "Can Frank come?" He nods his head. "Frank get your horseface into the car. August is taking us home." "Oh thanks Adrien."

I take one last glance at Mary and Chloe. They hate me for sure.

"Frank next next chapter we'll talk about what you did today. And August..." I smile at him while grasping his hands within mines. "Thank you for everything."