3- Triggered!

Third person POV

"Ears up!" You shout in amazement. "Darling what are you talking about up there?" Your father questioned sounding close. "Um...nothing! Don't come in I'm naked!" You shouted at him. "Sorry honey. Um...make sure you do your homework okay." He said before scurrying away. "Okay let's go cotton."

You jumped out of your window onto the balcony hopping on each roof. "Wow this is so cool! Its like I'm flying. Ouch!" You ran into a pixie glass window. "Hey I look good." You smiled at your hotness. You had a half pink, half white mask on, what seemed like real bunny ears, a cotton puff as the tail and a pink slim suit on.

"This must be what that cat boy is. Woah what are these, carrots? I don't want these." As you threw one it exploded and your eyes lit up. "Woah that's so cool!! What else do I have cotton?" It was quiet, besides the fact that it was dark. "Maybe I have to go back to normal first..." You pondered the thought as you ran back to your house. Once you stepped inside she flew into your hands. "What's the matter cotton.?" Your voice so innocent and calm. "Do you have any strawberries for me? I have to eat after you transform out the costume, because I become weak." "Oh, okay let me go get some."

"Hey mom are there any strawberries in the fridge?" "Hmm, yes but don't eat too much I'm making dinner." Your mom then smiles at you. "Kay I'll just get one." After you got your strawberry you ran up the stairs. "Here you go cotton, one fresh berry." "Thank you [Name]." "So what kind of powers do I have?" You tilt your head at her. "Well you have exploding carrots, incredible hearing and speed, and your special power is called Puppet Bunny." "Hmm, why puppet bunny? That sounds stupid." You scoffed at her. "Well because you can control more than one person at a time with two of your fingers." Cotton stated. You sighed confused at all this information. "Wait when you mean two fingers each, could it be any two? Oh and does this mean I can fight against that cat boy!?" You asked her with excitement in your tone. "Yes any two fingers. And yes you can fight against Ladybug and Chat noir. But there's another villain his name Hawkmoth he akumtized the victims, and use them for evil." "Another villain, so I could just use him to destroy the world." You gave her a warm smile.

"I forgot to mention when you use your special power the five dots on your headband will disappear for every minute." "Okay seems simple enough. One more question, why does my hair tips change to pink?" "Its just part of the costume." She simple states. "[Name] dinner!" Mom signals me down. "Coming!" Was all you said before leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"[Name], [Name] wake up its 7:00am." A feminine voice reached out to you. "I told you Frank its not my time to clean Riley's poop..." "[Name]! We have school wake up!" Cotton's small voice shouted in your ears. "I'm up for the love of Karma's abs! ...Oh it's just you Cotton, what's up?" She sighs and states simply. "Let's go we have school." "Actually, no we're going to the insane asylum today." "The asylum, how come?" You pondered this thought. "its like a home to me and i wanna see someone important to me." She nods her tiny head ready to go.

Time skip

You slam the door open and your voice booms through the building. "Hellooo, peasants!" "Huh? Is that you lil smarty psycho?" "Yep the one and only. It's [Name]DaGreat!" John sighs while you just laugh. "Oh is Frank here anywhere? I would really love to talk to him." "About Frank... He hasn't been the same since you left." John said in a hushed whisper. "What do you mean 'not the same'?" He sighs once again. "Well he hasn't been eating, socializing with anyone and he even stopped talking about that anime stuff." You cup your cheeks in shock. "Not anime!! Where is he, take me there now you peasant!" "Sure." Was all John replied with.

Meanwhile at school.

"As you know Miss Caline Bustier is out sick, so ill be your homeroom advisor." Ms.Mendeleiev sighed with irration. "Huh [Name] isn't here again? What could that child be doing?"

At the Asylum

You whisper to Frank so that John and your other two personally dumb yet smart guards wouldn't hear. "Hey Frank, 10pm im breaking you out of this rabbit hole." His face dumbfounded as he swat his hand back and fourth. "No [Name] I rather you not, you tend to cause an ridiculous amount of trouble when you have a plan you're gonna go through."

"Yeah, yeah a party does seem nice. Anyway you wanna hear my plan?" Frank just sighs and agrees. "Okay, I dont have n actual plan but i sure as hell can improvise." Your cheesey grin gave your best friend a small smile. You then nudge to him about playing along.

"Alright Frank are you back to normal?" You asked him. "...Did you hear, the new season of Attack On Titans is out today!" He said excitedly. "I know I'm so pumped about this, after school well watch it together Kay?" You told him with your pinky out. "I'll look forward to it [Name]." "Okay bye guys I'm super late to school." After that you ran off to your destination.
~
"[First Name], [Last Name]! Why are you this late?" Ms.Mendeleiev said with fiery. "Well I had to bring the spirit of a mentally I'll man back to reality, before he went truly insane." She sighs. "Come up with a better excuse next time [Last Name]. And today after school you'll have detention." Your lips quivered and your fist were balled up. "But I'm not lying Ms.Satan-sama-chan-san! And I made a pro-" "Quite and go sit down!" You took a seat in the back by yourself. "Whatever Ms.Satan-sama-chan-san..." "Ughh! Im so tired of these kids!" She yells as she storms out the class.

??? P.O.V

"That's it hatred and irritation, want revenge all you have to do is take the miraculous of Ladybug and Chatnoir. Can you do that for me Ms.Hush?"
"Yes."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~