4- My Time

??? P.O.V

"That's it hatred and irritation, want revenge all you have to do is take the miraculous of Ladybug and Chatnoir. Can you do that for me Ms.Hush?"

"Yes." Some random ldy burst through the class. "Ms.Mendeliev!" "Ms.Satan-sama-chan-san!" everyone looked back at you, you simply just shrugged.

Third person POV

"Okay Cotton I'm going to get to know the hero's first. Then I'll become a villain who destroys the world! Muchachacha!!!" "Alright [Name], now its your time to shine let's go!" She squealed. Ears up! "Hey um..I'm a new vi-superhero. You can just call me...Rabbit for now." "Hi I'm Ladybug." She shakes your hand. "And I'm Chatnoir." He says while kissing your hand. "Okay how about we go kick some butt!" You said excitedly. "Yeah we need to hurry." Ladybug said while she jumped on the roof top.

"Where's the girl at!?" Ms.Hush questionably yells towards the panicking kids. "Bring me the girl or else!" "I wonder does she mean [Name]?" Ladybug asks. "She probably is because, this so called [Name] is the one that got her angry right?" You replied to her. "No shes not the one to be blamed. You shouldn't blame anyone because [Name] didn't mean to make her mad." Ladybug responded kinda angrily. "Ladybug calm down." The cat finishes off the conversation. "Hm youmust have a temper or something. anyway im gonna go." And with that you went off to find Ms.Hush.

"Chat, I'm not one to judge but I really don't like this new hero. She doesn't even act like one." Chat sighs and touch her shoulder. "Just give her time, that's what being a hero is all about right?" "I guess, we should get going."

Your POV

"Alrighty Cotton let's go." As I was running very fast through the streets of Paris I realized things were very...quite. "Everyone slight just like she wanted it to be. Well let's go kick her ass myself before they get her." I tried to listen for the women, but then I failed to hear or see anyone until I felt her hot breath against my ears. "Got you" A smirk displayed on my face. "Oh do you have me because I don't think so." Before she touches me, I threw a carrot at her and then kicked her in the gut. "I guess I do have you Ms.Library. What's taking Flygirl and Catboy so long?" I tapped my foot impatiently. "Did you think I would give up that easily and the name is Ms.Hush!"

"Guess I'll use my power. Puppet Bunny!" As I summon my power the two hero's come and the sky turned a little bit of dark purple. "Hey I'm totally like your master right now so you'll do as I say correct? Of course you will." "Yes I'll do whatever you want." She sloppily replies. "Great, I want you to go to Chat noir and have him destroy that necklace. And if someone else tries to tell you not to do as I say you will regret it, okay." I give her a closed eye smile. "Listen to you no one else." "Good, chop chop."

As I guided her towards Catboy he did what I wanted him to do and Flygirl cleansed the akuma. Ms.Satan-sama-chan-san went back to normal and sat there most likely confused.

"I guess I should leave." I say to myself. "Wait Rabbit, why don't we meet here at the tower 8pm sharp?" Catboy ask me. "And why would I want to do that?" "Well we should get to know Paris other hero." He finished it with a wink. I shiver at that action. "Sure. Now goodbye." I hide behind a building while the transform deactivated. "Here's a strawberry Cotton. So how did I do?" She finishes her berry and ponder the question. "Well you did very well actually but you need to work as a team next time okay?" I sigh a little. "But they were taking to long so I took matters into my own hands." "I get that, but you want them to trust right. So be friendly and work together next time." "...Right." I began to pout.

Third person POV before you left

"Wh-what just happened?" Ladybug stood there stun. "Was that her power?" "I think so M'lady." "What did she do? Was she controlling her or something?" Chat snapped his fingers in realization. "Why don't we meet here at 8 tonight and get to know her." She gasped. "Yeah that's a good idea Chat! I'll see both of you there hopefully. I better get the lady back to where she needs to, bye." "Goodbye bug-a-boo~" She rolls her eyes and left.

"Wait Rabbit, why don't we meet here at the tower 8pm sharp?" Chat asked you. "And why would I want to do that?" "Well we should get to know Paris other hero." He finished it with a wink. You shiver at that action. "Sure. Now goodbye."As you left Chat was on his way to go and check up on you at your home.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Well hello there [Name]." A sly voice reached your ears, which makes you jump in the process. "Holy duck sauce! ...Oh its just you catboy, how do you know where I live?" "I...Um..followed you home this one day on accident..." His tone was low but not enough. Your eyes lot up from excitement. "You stalk me! Yay I get my very own superhero stalker!" Chat just laughs while your spinning around and having fantasies. "I just came to make sure you were all right, which it seems like you are. Good." You cock your head in confusion. "What are you talking about?" "The thing that happened with Ms.Hush, she tried to hurt you but lucky enough you got away." He sighed in relief. "Oh..yeah I know how to take care of myself, so don't you worry your sexy body." "O-Okay th-then. Goodbye n-now." He left in a stuttering and blushing mess.

Your POV

"Yeah, he's hot. Anyway Cotton make sure you get enough energy because we have to meet 'The hero's of Paris' tonight at the tower and break Frank out of Jail." "Okay, make sure you get enough sleep too." "Aye captain!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll leave it at that for you lovely llamas...well you guys don't look like llamas but you know what I mean.. I think. Anyway did you guys like the fighting scene? I tried not to show off and give away all of your badass skills. Oh whale. [Written by WatLLLAMAS]