2- My Kwami!?

Third person POV

"[Name]! Wake up time for school!" You heard you father yell in the distance. "Yeah I'm up" Your voice muggy and half asleep. "Okay sweetie your father and I are going to work see you when you come home! Love you!" You mother shouted before leaving. "Yeah I want candy Frank but not from you..."

35 minutes later
"Ah, that was a good sleep...what time is it?" You ask yourself while stretching. "Oh its only 8:40 am... Wait! I have to go to school!! Holy Ciel's underwear, I'm late and it my first day!!" As you were mumbling nonsense to yourself you grab some bacon your dad made and left for school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you were running up the stairs to Collège Françoise Dupont (The school) you saw an old man trip and fall, trying to contain your laughter you helped him up. "Ah thanks young lady, your so kind." He smiled warmly at you not noticing he slipped you something strange. "No problem pops you better be careful next time." You say to the mystery man before you left. "Finally I'm here... Lord I'm tired! Okay [Name] calm down, introduce yourself normally nothing to dramatic." As you took a step into the class you tripped over your shoelace but quickly picked yourself back up and smiled.

Everyone just stared not a word was said, until your teacher cleared her throat. "Hello you're the new student Ms. [Last Name], correct?" "Yep!" "Okay would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" The teacher asked you. "I would love too introduce myself to everyone!" You said in a polite manner. You cleared your throat. "My name is [First name, Last name] maggots but you guys can address me as [Name] The Great! Hahaha bow for me you peasants!!" Once again the class was silent. "O-Okay can you tell us something about yourself?" She seem afraid to ask this question. "Well I was put into an insane asylum at the age of five, I was token out of there yesterday, I'm really goods at tons of things such as cooking, art, starting Mafias, etc." Pausing for a second to think of more to say. "Oh and I hope we have a good year together!" You finish off with a cheeky smile.

"Right...just for today [Name] sit in the front next to Adrien Agreste." "Kay." You slide your way to the seat you were assigned to. "Hello." The boy waved nervously but smiles also. "As I looked into the young handsome boy's eyes a striking resemblances of Catboy could be seen. Could he indeed be a cosplayer?" He swallowed intensely. "I have no clue what you mean." A nervous laugh could be heard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yay finally I can leave this boring duck sauce of a place!" You shout to yourself earning the stares from the peasants. "I'll blow you up don't sta-" You were cut off by the teacher from your class. "Ms.[Last name]! Please come here right quick." You sigh but go anyway. "Yes, how may I help you?" You ask politely tilting your head. "I need you to deliver these to Gabriel Agreste and when you do say your his subject, could you?" "Who?" She sighed forgetting you were cooped up in that place. "The kid you were sitting next to earlier, his dad." "Okay...but why me? How come you didn't give it to that guy?" You stood there confused and slightly irritated. "I wanted to give you a chance to explore the town." She states. "Hm...that's makes since okay! Bye-bye Satan-chan!"

"Hm that Blondie from earlier was cute wasn't he, of course he was or I wouldn't be saying this. What was his name again? August I think yeah I'm never wrong..." You were lost in your thoughts about who knows what. "Hey there [Name]." "Wahh!!! Oh its just you Blondie. Are you following me? Did James and Kyle send you after me? I'm not going back I tell you!" Shaking my fist at him. "Um.. No I don't even know them, so your saf-" he was cut off by you dragging him to a certain house. "Hey [Name] where are we going?" "Well I'm going to some guy named Gabriel whatever's house." You answer nonchalantly. "Gabriel Agreste?" He questioned me. "Probably, I'm a subject for him apparently." "Really..."

"Finally I'm here, that was a long way!" You told yourself, completely forgetting about Adrien. "Um [Name], my hand. Your squeezing it really tight." "Oh sorry. Why are you still following me?" You gave him a deadpan look. "I-I wasn't you grab me and brung me along with you." He quickly defended himself while blushing madly. "Whoops my bad. Well you can leave now." Turning to ring the doorbell on what seems like a mansion. "Hello, state your name and your reason for being here." A calm female voice said. "My name is [Name] and I'm here as a subject for Mr.Agreste." You said to her as you showed her the package. "Come in, please." You walk in, along with Adrien not knowing he still was here.

"Hello [First name, Last name] did Ms.Mendeleiev (the purple haired teacher) send you?" You gave him an unsure look. He sighs and turns away but right before saying come on up. "Yeah..."

"That was boring I'm glad I can finally lie down on my bed. Ah, this is heaven." You sigh. "Never mind its too quite maybe I'll visit the asylum during school tomorrow, yeah that seems good." As you were about to drift away into a deep sleep, your school bag was knocked over. "What was that! Don't tell me its a robotic mouse used to spy on me!" You make your way over to the object and a red and black box falls out. Slowly you open it up seeing what was inside.

"Hi there [Name]! My name is Cotton, its nice to meet you!" The mysterious creature spoke, surprisingly you didn't yell or hit it as if this was normal to you. "Hi there! May I ask what are you and why you in my bag?" You beamed at her. She giggles. "I'm a Kwami; your bunny Kwami. I give you the power to become a superhero! My master choose you as a holder so now well be together everyday, but you can't tell anyone about me." "Hmm...a superhero? Do I have to be that can't I be a villain?" You ask her while perking up. "Um yes you can be but don't you want to save people?" Cotton voice sounded sad. "No not really villains are why more cooler than the hero's in the animes plus I'm insane so you shouldn't expect good things out of me." You gave her a wide smirk.

"Just say Ears up to transform, okay?" She told me. You nod your head and do as she says, "Ears up!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it good? Nah don't worry I hope you guys have a fantabuluos day! Don't forget to share this, comment and/or vote. Thanks my despairful ultimates! [ Written by WackyQuinn ]