6- [Name] Possible

Your POV

"Hey that wasn't so bad, however I didn't really get the trouble I wanted." I pouted to no one in particular. "But Catboy sure is hot, oh mah goodness." I then hopped into my window and change into all black clothing, after all I'm doing a B&E. "[Name] you do know this is illegal right?" I give her a small chuckle. "That's why I'm doing it Cotton, now lets go its almost ten. But before that lets stop at the bakery, luckily they're still open."

~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV

"There's only two safe ways in and three dangerous ways in... obviously I'm going in the dangerous way." You through the grappling hook onto whatever it could latch onto. "Okay that's pretty stabled, up I go." You get halfway up near a window, peering inside was a basic John, laughing at some old looking cartoon. "John actually has a nice crib, I might have to plan a breaking in for his little setup." As you were climbing you accidentally hit you foot against the window. The TV stops and you mentally began to curse at yourself and climb quicker. You reached the top of the building before he opened the window. "Duck sauce that was close."

You stand up and count the squares. "The 12th one is the one under my cell so go four west and there goes Frank cell." The Attack On Titans theme song for season two could be heard, which meant your were right under his cell and that Frank was pretty loud. You slide through the little window the building was providing. "Hellooo peasant, I am currently here to break you out of this prison." nothing but joy could be heard in your voice.

"Wow you actually didn't cause any commotion, I'm impressed." He states. You put your hand over your heart. "I'm extremely hurt, I don't always cause trouble." "Okay genius how are you going to open the cell because I'm not going through that window." Franks tone becomes very sassy. "That's why I came up with a back up plan called 'Frank is a wuss so that's a no go.' The name could use some work." An irritation mark could be seen.

You began to look through your bag of mischief. "Ah here we go a key made by The Great [Name], you can thank me later for being super intelligent." It takes you a while to unlock the door and when you did you got the bread ready. You whisper quietly to the other inmates. "guys if you stay quiet then I'll give you some fresh bread." They all agreed and you did as you said, for some reason insane people are obsessed with bread.

You then began to pull a keycard out and unlocked the door with it. "Stew Stewart?" You ignored him and began to write John a note. "Alright lets dip before they finish their bread." He nod his head and left along with you.

~~~~~~~~~

"Oh mom, dad you guys are still up." You freeze at the door. "Yeah its our extreme bingo night." Dad says. "Come in sweetie you might let bugs in." Your mom insist, you sighed heavily. "Okay but before that I just wanna let you know...ibrokemyfriendoutoftheasylum." Mom face was shocked while dads was confused. "Why?" she questioned. "He was miserable and I was lonely, I don't have friends and he's my only friend I have.." Your face frowned thinking about something.

She fills your clueless father in on what was happening. "Oh well that's fine I think I've might've talked to the fellow before we left. It was meant to be a surprise for you but we were gonna adopted him in a few days." Your frown was replaced by a huge grin and Frank stood there unfazed. "I went through all that and you knew you was gonna leave?" He just smirks. "I told you, you didn't need to get me."

"Well as long as no one knows you were the one behind Frank's disappearance. Now up to bed the both of you there is school tomorrow." You were gonna tell your mother about all the people who saw you and the note, but you weren't gonna risk it. "Night guys." you tell them.

Before going to his new room, Frank turned to you. "Hey [Name],what did that note say?" You smiled to him. "Don't worry basic John ill be back to take a look at your crib. Sincerely, Lil Smarty Psycho." He face palms himself. "And thanks for doing what you did." He blushes heavily, you smile back once again and went into your room.

"Now you may be thinking, if you knew how to break in and out why didn't you do that yourself? Well I wouldn't have anywhere to go basically plus I had Frank and John with me so I was fine." "[Name] please go to sleep." Cotton sleepy voice said to you. "Okayy."