7- Soft Rain & Tears

Third person POV

"Hey [Name], breakfast is ready sweetie." Your mom whispers to you. "...I understand Ciel... But I couldn't resist, you're so short..." You mumble to yourself. "[Name]! Get up or no food!" You shot up quickly and ran down stairs. "Ah, there we go. Now off to work." [Mom's name] said in satisfaction.

"Thanks for breakfast guys, see you if I come back. Oh where's Frank?" "He went to school earlier, saying something like you take way too long." "Tch whatever. Bye love you guys. You said waving to them both. Mom sighs while Dad tells you he loves you.

"Please don't! Not my child!" A women screams at a new villain. "Let's go cotton!" You run into an alley and transformed. "Hey drop the kid you loser!" He looks at you strangely. "Okay as you wish." You run to catch the child, which then in the corner of your eyes you saw Catboy. "Here you go mama, please get to safety."

"Alright what's you're problem sir villain?" You said without any care. The mystery guy gives you a growl but introduces himself anyway. "My name is the babysitter, I'm wiping every annoying brat out of existence. And I want Ladybug and Chatnoir's miraculous! Give it up!" "What?! Do I look like either one of them? I'm kind of offended." You tell him in a childish manner. "Fine have it your way, girly." And with your back turned away from him, he shoots a beam at you. "Rabbit move!" Chat said as he pushed you out the way.

"No Chat!" Ladybug shouts to him. But it was to late the laser hits him and turns him into a...baby. "Oh my demons! He is so adorable!!!" As you were fangirling, ladybug pulls you and babychat onto the roof. "Hey what's going on why did you grab me?" "I wouldn't need to grab you if you would pay attention! Its your fault that happened to Chat, why can't you just be useful and help already! Its like your a mistake of a hero, maybe you're better off as a villain!" She pants while you're just too stunned.

"You're right, I'll be back. Just get ready to catch the bug." Your tone completely empty. "Yeah whatever." Ladybug mumbles to herself.

Your POV

"Useless huh.. She's right, Catboy wouldn't be like that if it weren't for me." "Huh why are you here? Be gone I have no buss-" He was cut short by the punch you delivered. "Why the he-" You didn't care anymore you wanted to harm him for what he did. "But really its my fault too. Puppet Bunny! First I want you to punch me as hard as you can. Then you'll change the Catboy back to normal, next you will give him your rattle so it can be destroyed. That is all I command you to do." After that I began to fill lightheaded, but ignored it.

The babysitter does as he is told he punches me straight in my amazing face. While Catboy destroys the rattle and Flygirl cleansed it. They then fisted bump. The older man sits on the ground confused. Catboy and Flygirl runs up to me, but I didn't care. I wanted to avoid them both. "Wait Rabbit why did he hit you?" Cat asks in a panic. "It doesn't matter." "Look I'm sorry for what I said earlier, I was angry."

"Shut up already!" Everyone's timer beeps for one minute. Tears began to dwell up in my [e/c]'s, along with the soft rain. I scoff at them and left and for school.

Time skip

"Hey Frank, do you think I would be better as a hero or villain?" He pondered the thought. "A villain but it would be pretty cool to see you as a hero, I'd be surpised." I give him a warm smile and tackle him. "Oh thats why I love you Frankie-poo." The teacher coughs. "Frank and [Name] you're disturbing the class, please cut it out." We both apoligise and I glance down at the blonde kid; August.

"Man he's hot." I mumble so Frank wouldnt hear me. "Guess Flygirl hates me, maybe its because I'm stealing her man. But to say im a pathic hero...thats low even for a hero like her."

"Okay class remember to read chapters 1 through 3 by next week. and have a good day." "[Name] can I talk to you for a bit?" the Bluenette asked. "Um yeah but no offence can you hurry I have to go to Gabriel Agreste crib later." Her face was full of shock. "Why?" I sighed getting a little irritated. "Blue haired girl I have to go I'm sorry."

"August!" I called my future husband. He turned around and smiled at you. "Are you ready [Name]?" I tried to leave but then the blue haired girl grabbed your arm. "Um...why are you going with Adrien?" I gave her the most confused face I could muster. "Who? I'm going with August to his house for his father." "[Name] I'm ready to leave if you are." I nod my head and grab his soft hand, I get lost easily.

What was left of the class all gasped, August blushed slightly and I shrugged and walked away. "[Name] I'll see you at home." With that he gives me a wink. "Oh yeah and lets go to the bakery afterwards, I really wants some sweets."

~~~~~~

"As August and I was walking to apparently August's family house, I've come realization that that Catboy is actually really hot." "[Name] you do know my name is Adrien right not August." He slightly chuckles. I was shocked. "Pssh of course I new that." I stopped in front of him and gave him a cheeky eyed smiled. "I think August fits you more. Even so its something only I will call you."

"Man you're really adorable." I believe he tried to say it so I wouldn't hear him. "I almost forgot to ask you, why does my dad need you?" "Something about me being a model, but I'm not about that life." We reached his house and the book lady let us in. "Good evening [Name], I actually didn't need your assistances today. You're free to leave but tomorrow I expect you to come with my son to the park for a photoshoot."

I just nod my head and begin to turn around so I can go into my bed at home of course. "Bye Mr. Agreste, and goodbye Adrien." He smiles and waves me bye also.

Time skip

I burst through the doors of my fabulous house, calling Frank down so we can go across the street to get some delicious sweets. "Yeah, yeah I'm coming down. Did you have fun with your boyfriend?" I was confused, I never had a boyfriend and I never will. "What kind of sweets should we get?" He shrugs nonchalantly.

"Hello and welcome what would y-" Frank pokes you. "Isn't she that girl from our class?" I nod unaware of her name. "The girl face grown sour, that face reminds [Name] of that red and black superhero girl." She gave me a shocked and confused face. "And how would you know that?" Frank questions my narration. "I'm a stalker, and I watch some blog." Obviously I was lying about the blog part.

The blue girl clasped her hands together and forced a smile. "So what would you guys like." I stare at her blankly, deciding if I should troll her. "Apple pie, anything with strawberries and Adrien." She stops writing and turns to my companion. "Just 3 loaves of bread." "Coming right up."

"That was unnecessary." He tries to hides his laughter. She then comes out with our orders and we pay her the money. "Excuse me miss but can we get your name, I'd assume you wouldn't want to be called 'Blue haired girl' anymore." "I don't see how [Name] doesn't know my name yet, but my name is Marinette."

"Did you hear her [Name]?" Frank violently pushed me. Honestly I didn't care, and I knew he knew I didn't. "No, now lets go home I'm pretty exhausted." I demanded knowing he would come. "Bye Marinette." She just waves and sighed heavily.

~~~

"I'm getting ready to go to bed, night." Frank hugs me night and goes into his room. "You seemed to have a long day [Name]." I flop onto my bed agreeing with my fluffy pal. Then a knock was heard at my window. I get up hoping it wasn't James and Kyle. "Huh? Catboy, whatcha doing here?" He scratched the back of his neck. "I just came to check up on you."

"I'm to tired to deal with anything else today Noir, so I might seem out of it." "You called me my name well sorta. But tell me what happened." "Nothing really I was just called worthless, and basically a mistake. Tch people are so rude." I give him a half hearted smile. He frowns. "As long as you know you aren't then don't worry about what they said."

"Thanks Catboy, now can you leave I'm tired." He pats my head and leave. "Maybe I'll still be a hero just a little longer." A single tear slide down my crazy smooth face. "I'm glad [Name], goodnight." Cotton spoke softly.