二十四

Jungkook
I quicly ran to her house and knocked on the door continously.

"Lee Cheonsa open the damn door already!" I shouted as i banged on the door.

Finally, the door opened, but it wasnt Cheonsa. It was a middle-aged lady.

I widened my eyes and bowed. "Im sorry for causing a reckas. I must have gotten the wrong door."

That lady shook her head and smiled. "You came to the right place its just Miss Cheonsa got me to babysit her dog for these few days. She said something about going to her friend's house."

I nodded and thanked her.

She only knows Rye but i need Jimins help.

-

Jimin finally texted Rye's address so i quickly rushed there.

"Lee Cheonsa I know your in there! Open up!" I shouted as I rang the doorbell continously.

The door opened but again, it wasnt Cheonsa, it was Rye.

"Please shut up! Jeon Jungkook, an asshole like you dont deserve to talk to her. Please f off. I dont want to see you, neither does she." She almost slammed the door shut but i quickly placed my foot in between.

"Please let-"

"Its okay Rye. I need to talk to him anyways." My eyes softened at how gentle she replied.

"Are you sure?" I heard Rye say.

The door was finally opened. My heart ached at how red and puffy her eyes were.

"Cheonsa." I called out weakly. She didnt smile back.

She only glanced at me before saying quietly. "The park."

-

We arrived at the park where our first date was.

I felt empty.

"Cheonsa let me explain." I said but she just looked at me.

"Let me say something first." I nodded.

"Jeon Jungkook-ssi. Have you ever liked me?" She said sternly and stared at me.

I immediately nodded. "I dont even know how to trust your words anymore." I heard her say.

"How can you be so selfish? Are my feelings nothing? Just why, answer me Jungkook why me? Especially after I told you about my past did you even think about calling the dare off?" She stared at me with teary eyes.

I looked down. "You really am very selfish. And an idiot as well." She turned behind but I blurted out.

"How am i an idiot? You can only blame yourself for being so dumb and gullible." I widened my eyes upon realising what I said.

"Wait, I dont-"

"Yes. I k-know I am an idiot. Well then, let me apologise for being so dumb and for being gullible to fall for your tricks. I am sorry for being naive and believing that a guy like you would fall for me."

She turned to look at me. Tears streamed down her face yet she still maintained her strong gaze.

"Jeon Jungkook-ssi. I, Lee Cheonsa, apologises for being dumb." Her voice made me wanna run towards her and embrace her but I was frozen.

I saw her laugh forcefully. "Jungkook, I really," Her eyes finally softened as she broke down.

"I really am stupid arent I? You know, if you had told me that you were cheating on me with Ki it would have hurt less but this is really too much,"

"I really cant handle this anymore! Please, for now, just get out of my sight. I really cannot see you anymore." She whimpered as she back away slowly before running away.