十二

Jungkook
When I woke up, I removed the post it that Taehyung placed on my forehead.

I pursed my lips as I read. Its not like I like her or anything. So why should I care right?

I crumpled the paper and threw it into the dustbin, ignoring that little fire of guilt which lit up deep in my heart.

My phone vibrated.

Cheonsa:
Jungkookie are you awake?
Do you want to go out?

A smile creeped to my face. I immediately agreed and went to prepare myself.

I took a shower and blow-dried my hair. It was only 1pm.

I plonked onto my bed again and scrolled through my sns.

I suddenly thought of whether she had an account.

I entered her full name and pressed the search button. Many accounts popped up but I saw her face on one of the profile pictures.

I smiled and clicked on it. I let out a sigh of relief as the account was not private.

I followed her and scrolled through her account.

I clicked on one of her selfies with Rye and liked it.

They were eating yoghurt while making poses. My eyes sub-consciously saw her tinted lips and licked my bottom lip.

I screenshotted the picture and went on to see her other pictures.

-

When it was finally time, I walked to the park and waited for her.

But minutes passed and she still wasnt here.

I was growing sleepy as time passed so my eyes gradually closed as I fell into slumber.

..

"I never liked you." I spat and looked at her with fury.

She looked at me with teary eyes. "Ah, really? Well then i'm sorry for being dumb." My heart softened and ached.

I longed for her.

"But I like you!" I blurted. But she just kept walking on and on as if she cant hear me.

I suddenly fell backwards and was falling off a cliff. It was then that I realised, I didnt even see who she was.

...

I felt my face being carressed. I opened my eyes ever so slightly and saw Cheonsa smiling at me.

I closed my eyes again as I spoke. "What are you doing?" I felt her flinch as I sat up.

I motioned her to sit next to me and I laid on her lap.

"You made me wait for an hour. Let me sleep for a while more." I mumbled and closed my eyes, inhaling her scent.

I was not sleeping. I could not sleep after that nightmare.

But why? Why was I so scared of hurting her? Do I like her? I dont think so. Its just a dare right? Right.

Its just a dare Jungkook...

Yet I was so scared of hurting her.