十九

Cheonsa
Taehyungs house was really big. He cleared up his living room so that it would be like a ballroom.

"Wow..." i breathed out. It had some classical music being played.

"You like his house?" Jungkook asked as he intertwined our hands.

I looked at him and nodded.

"Its...so big." I said as I looked around again. It had a chandelier hung right at the top of the dining table and many of his friends were with their partner slowly dancing and chatting to each other.

We made our way to the bar and sat down.

"You want to drink something?" He asked. "Just a glass of juice would do." He nodded and walked to Taehyung.

I looked around and kept on gasping.

A spiral staircase led to the many bedrooms that he owned. The living room was cleared to make way for dancing.

He had a bar filled with drinks and a bartender.

This place was no club, this place was literally a castle.

I smiled and looked around, eyes landing on the couple arriving at his front door.

"Rye!" I called and waved. She spotted me and smile brightly.

Rue dragged her partner to where I was seated at.

"I still cannot stress how perfect you and Jimin are." I complimented as I saw them both wearing matching necklaces.

"Hey, you and our kookie look perfect too. But me and my dearest Rye is the best, right my princess?" Jimin said and pecked Rye.

I squealed and started hitting Rye continously.

I saw her blush and she hit her face behind Jimin's back.

I sighed happily.

"Lets go dance shall we mi'lady." Jimin bowed to Rye.

"We shall my prince." Rye said and held his hand. "See you later!" She said before they disappeared into the dance floor.

"Did Jimin hyung arrive yet?" I turned my head to the back to see Jungkook with two glasses of drink.

I nodded and smiled.

"Rye and Jimin looked perfect as usual. Gosh they are like Cinderella and her prince! Ah!" I squealed and took a sip of my juice.

I noticed that Jungkook didnt react so I turned to look at him. I jumped a little when I caught him staring at me.

"I-Is there something on my face?" I asked and reached out to touch my face.

He held onto my wrist and leaned closer, his other hand supposting my back.

"Yes, beauty." He said, an inch apart from me.

I blushed and looked down.

But he lifted my chin up and connected our lips together.

I gasped and froze there. He leaned in even closer and pressed his lips against mine. I relaxed a bit and kissed him back.

I felt him smile so I did too.

After sometime, he pulled away. "I think we make the perfect couple. Dont you agree? My angel?" He said, breath hitting my lips.

I blushed and nodded. I leaned in and pecked his lips.

"I will go to the restroom my kookie." I giggled and stepped down onto the floor.