二十七

Cheonsa
Rye needed to go for her class and our classrooms were different.

I was walking to my classroom when someone held onto my wrist.

I gasp and was spun around. I rolled my eyes when I saw who that person was.

"Who are you and please let go of my hand." I was trying to get his hand off of mine when he just tightened his hand.

My wrist was getting hurt the more I try to twist it out so I gave up and looked at him.

"What do you want." I said plainly.

Taehyung stared at me and answered, "Jungkook is really going through a tough time. He really really do love you alot. Even though it was a dare he did like you eventually."

I scoffed and finally he let go of my hand.

"As if. He would rather play with my feelings than do your homework for a month. Are my feelings only worth a pile of homework?" I said in pain.

I sighed irritatedly and ran my fingers through my hair.

"If theres nothing else I would be taking my leave." I said and turned around.

"But Jungkook was right. You really are stupid." I froze.

"Didnt I gave you a warning? I already told you not to fall to hard didnt I? Dont tell me you didnt have a tiny bit of suspection?"

I clenched my fist and my body trembled with anger.

Angry tears were starting to fall slowly.

"KIM TAEHYUNG-SSI! Please just go away, im honestly really sick and tired of people calling me stupid." I shouted and started walking towards him.

I stared dead into his eyes as I pointed an accusing finger to him.

"You think I dont know that im stupid? You actually thought that I wouldnt realise that i was stupid? Yes, I admit. I was stupid to even talk to you and your stupid friends." I spat in disgust.

"Kim Taehyung-ssi. I would appreciate it if you dont come and confront me when you dont even know the actual situation." I pushed his shoulder.

He looked at me with shock and glared.

"Fine." He said and walked away.

I scoffed. I didnt feel satisfied though.

I took out an object from my bag and crumpled it up. I ran backwards before running forward slightly and aimed for his head.

I cheered silently when it hit him. I smirked and continued walking to my classroom.

It was then that I realised.

That object that I threw at him was the aeroplane that Jungkook threw to me when we became a 'thing'.

My heart ached slightly but I smacked my head. "Its all fake. That aeroplane was fake too. Stop confusing yourself Cheonsa." I whispered to myself.

I sighed sadly and calmed myself down.

I opened the door to my classroom and settled down.

Stupid playboy who plays with me.