十八

Ki
After calming myself down, I sat up right and took out my mirror to check on myself.

Looks okay...

Two girls suddenly walked in. I pretended to read a book as I listened to their conversation.

"I cant believe that girl actually gets to date Jungkook."

"I know right. I bet she seduced him. Such a brat." I smirked. Its not her fault, its his.

"I will honestly to whatever it takes to break them apart."

My ears peaked up.

"Yes. Agreed. A girl like ger doesnt deserve a guy like Jungkook. I mean Jungkook's perfect."

I placed my book down and slowly made my way forward.

I knocked their desk and they all turned to look at me. I leaned down closer to them and whispered.

"I know something that can break them apart. You wanna know?" I smirked and tilt my head to the side.

Their faces lit up and immediately nodded. "But I need a pen in return. Just a pen. Deal?" They nodded and passed me a pen of theirs.

I smirked and leaned in closer. "Jungkook is just playing with her. He was dared by his friends to date her." I smiled slyly and looked at them.

"Omo jjinja? Daebak. I knew it! Such a girl wont attract his attention." That girl said and the other immediately nodded.

"Do you wanna make another deal? Lets break them apart." I said.

They looked at each other before nodding.

"I will text you the details." I said before walking back to my seat.

I smirked to myself. I honestly dont know why im doing this. But maybe, do I have a reason for doing this?

Do I like Jungkook?

Do I hate him?

Do I hate Cheonsa?

No no and no. Then why?

I smirked to myself. Lets just say, one's happiness will never last forever.

-------

2 weeks later.....

Jungkook
"Angel~" I cooed as I knocked on my girlfriend's door.

"Coming!" I heard her say from the other side. I chuckled.

"Bye Cherry!" I heard her say before the door was finally opened.

"Hi!" I breathed out, stunned by how gorgeous she looks.

"Hi," she said too. "You look beautiful." I praised. She blushed and I smiled. "You too. You look dashing." I laughed and sticked out my hand for her to accept it.

She gladly held onto my hand as we made our way to my car.

I opened the door for her and she giggled. I smiled and closed the door. I got in as well and started the engine.

"You ready?" She nodded.

"Lets go and destroy that party!" I shouted and she laughed.

"Wont Taehyung be mad if you actually destroyed it?" I shook my head.

"Nah, it should be fine. He loves me." I said confidently and soon, we reached his house.

I linked arms with her and knocked on his door. "Hyung!" I shouted.

I heard some music being played.

Soon the door opened, he appeared. "Well welcome in my dearest maknae." I laughed and let Cheonsa get in first.

"Ladies first."