SECRET LIFE SECRETS REVEALED

There were many things that took place in Glenn Valley from 2008 to 2012 when the Secret Life gang started.  The first being the secret of Amy Jeurgens pregnancy and how it affected everyone around her.  Now 13 years have passed since that day Amy Jeurgens took her pregnancy test that would change her life and the lives of so many others.  She and Ricky got back together after her return from New York. 

She, Ricky, and Ben had a falling out which led to Ben also forcing Leo to choose.  Leo chose Ricky this event caused Ben to abandon not only his family, but his entire life as well.  Adrian gave up on her own dream for the love she had with Omar, now she is married with a child, and dealing with secrets she and Omar keep from one another .  Grace broke up with Jack and is now in medical school sleeping with a teacher, two patients, and her boyfriend Grant Harvey. 

Ashely Jeurgens came home after being away for five years, and discovering not much had changed with everyone else.  She works for her father's restuarant and is keeping many secrets.  Ricky works as the head of Boykewich International Employee Department, with Chloe always on his tracks waiting fo the day she can avenge the rift he caused in her family.  Amy works as a teacher, and is the mother of now two boys.  Leo is dealing with the fallout of Ben's leaving with the rest of his family who have all shunned him.  Now ALL THE SECRETS EVERYONE  HIDE WILL BE REVEALED.

CAST LIST

KEN BAUMANN - BEN BOYKEWICH HELEN

DAREN KAGASOFF - RICKY UNDERWOOD

FRANCIA RAISA - ADRIAN LEE SHERMAN

SHAILENE WOODLEY - AMY JEURGENS UNDERWOOD

MEGAN PARK - GRACE BOWMAN

GREG FINLEY - JACK PAPPAS

DEVUAGHN NIXON - OMAR SHERMAN

INDIA EISLEY - ASHLEY JEURGENS

AVIVA BAUMANN - CLAIRE HUNTER HELEN

STEVE SCHRIPPA - LEO BOYKEWICH

BOW WOW - DANTE SHERMAN

MARK DERWIN - GEORGE JEURGENS

JOSIE BISET - KATLEEN BOWMAN JEURGENS

ALLEN EVANGELISTA - LT. HENRY MILLER

AMY RIDER - ALICE VALKO MILLER

PHILIP RODRIGUEZ - RUBEN ENRIQUEZ

PAOLA TURBAY - CINDY LEE ENRIQUEZ

MOLLY RINGWALD - ANNE SCOTT

ANNETTE O' TOOLE - MEL HUNTER

FRANCESCA CAPALDI - SARAH ELIZABETH

CHRIS NOTH - PHILLIP BOYEKWICH

MARTIN CUMMINS - NATHAN BOYKEWICH

TOM WELLING - CHIEF SCOTT HUNTER

LUKE BENWARD - HOWARD (HOWIE) HUNTER

ASHLEY TISDALE - TAMARA BLAKE

HILARY DUFF - OLIVIA DANVERS