Pre Game

IMPORTANT: Hello to all of you! Welcome I must say first of all. This is a warning for some editing I'm doing. I'm working on rewriting this story in first person, so I'm sorry if some is written in two different perspectives. It should be fixed rather soon I hope.
Enjoy for now.

---------------------------------------------

All

It was a bright and sunny day, little hot for winter but still, it was a nice change. A medium man of stature stood at a table. He had a small beard and his hair was a curly brown. His name is Burnie burns.

Another man strolls in. This one is tall and lanky, he's got slightly tanned skin and stubble. He has sandy blonde, messy hair. He speaks with a British accent and everything seems to amuse him. His name is Gavin Free.

"Hey, Gavin. These are your guy's." Burnie tosses the British man a large envelope full if CD's. Each one round, black with red in the middle of it. Gavin recognizes the address on the envelope and practically screams.

The CD's are the new copies of SBURB the office of Achievement Hunter ordered. Gavin runs back to the office with a skip in his stride.

"The games in!" Gavin squeals.

There's a man sitting close to the door, he has a large mustache and messy black hair. His arms are lined with tattoos. His name is Geoff Ramsey. Geoff looks up and gives Gavin a good morning smile.

"Awesome, ready to play?" Geoff holds out a hand for a disk, Gavin gladly hands it to him as two other men walk in.

The first has some tattoos, curly red hair and freckles. A pair of wire frame glasses sit on his nose. He seems to be frowning but he smiles when he sees what Gavin is holding. His name is Michael Jones.

"Finally!" Michael snatches up a copy.

The second man is Puerto Rican, he also wears wire frame glasses, he's got a bit of stubble and black trimmed hair. His name is Ray Naverez Jr.

"SBURB!" Ray grabs a copy and sits in his chair.

Another man enters, he's tall but not lanky. He has wavy blonde hair and a gruff voice. His name is Ryan Haywood.

"Its here!?" Ryan takes a copy and sits at his desk.

"Just moments ago!" Gavin beamed handing one to another man.

This man has red hair, his voice is the same as Ryan's, he too has wire frame glasses, and he has a beard. His name is Jack Patillio.

"Lets get this started" Jack smiles sitting at a desk, They all slide the small black CDs into the disk drive.

"We have to do it at the same time." Gavin smiles.

"One, Two, Three!" Geoff yells, each copy slide smoothly into the computer. Booting code popped up on each Mac and each of them filled it out as they had planned.

Name: Michael Jones
Client: Ray Naverez Jr.
Server: Gavin Free

Name: Gavin Free
Client: Michael Jones
Server: Geoff Ramsey

Name: Ray Naverez Jr.
Client: Ryan Haywood
Server: Jack Patillio

Name: Geoff Ramsey
Client: Gavin Free
Server: None

Name: Ryan Haywood
Client: Jack Patillio
Server: Ray Naverez Jr.

Name: Jack Patillio
Client: None
Server: Ryan Haywood

They'd all, before playing, done research on the highly praised game and decided who would be leading who in this game. That way when the disk's had arrived they'd be ready. Everyone pressed play on the keyboard.

"LEEEEETS PLAY!" Ray shouted as the game began to boot.

Each computer flashed a "Enjoy Your Session" then flickered like a glitch in a video game and disappeared. Bright white blinding light surged form each flat screen and everyone closed their eyes to shield themselves.

EnJoY yOuR SeSsIoN