Act 2: Part 3

Ray 

God she was perfect, Karane was his for sure.

"Hey" Ray heard the lovely voice say.

"Yah?" he whispered back.

"Your Rey right?"

"In the flesh"

"so why are you here?"

"you mean playing?"

"yes" she nodded.

"I like to play games with these dorks. its my job, i work at roosterteeth"

"You sounded familiar, very popular in Sweden" She smiled.

"wow, know idea you watched out there"

"yas, my friend  speaks of you often" She winked. 

"Really? cool" Ray smiled and Karane giggled. 

"You are funny, maybe my favorite so far"

"even better"

"Whats up with Gaven and Mikal?"

"Oh, its gay stuff. they don't know it but their in love"

"That makes sense, its so cute!"

"Yah, fangirls never shut up about Mavin"

"Mavin?"

"Its there couple name"

"That's adorable" 

"Yah, they touch mutts a Lot" Karane giggled again.  

"Good night Rey" 

"Night" Ray turned over  in his bed smiling to himself. When he opened his eyes he was greeted by bright yellow. Ray sat up abruptly in his bed. 

"Ray!" he turned his head to find the Britt in his window. 

"Oh hey Gavin"  Ray pushed up, floating was the coolest thing here. 

"Jack wants to talk" Gavin pushed away, Ray peaked his head out. Pushing the glasses up his face. The Whitest puffiest clouds greeted him. Inside them pictures of Michael and Geoff talking dressed in purple appeared. 

Ray couldn't hear actual words though. Ice-blue sky plastered behind the clouds.

"see, that's them on derse" Jack pointed up at the one cloud, Other clouds showed other pictures. 

"What's Derse?" Gavin asked looking up. 

"The others dream world, we dream in prospit. When we sleep we come here and the others go there" 

"where did you hear that?" Ray floated over. 

"The clouds told me" Jack looked towards the clouds. Karane joined the conversation along with Ryan. 

"I see, kinda" Ray looked around, a certain cloud caught his eye.  The cloud appeared to be on fire, flame spouting from the forest.

"Whats that?" Ray starred up.

"Not sure" Jack looked up "could be future"  The only sound from the clouds they heard all night rang out.

"GAVIN!" The Britt looked up.

"That sounded like-"

"Go back to your beds!" Jack shot through the air. Ray felt the tug as well. He must be trying to wake up, he flew straight to his tower and swung into the bed.