Act7 Part 6

Jack

Jack had been chopping wood for at least 2 hours now. Instead of one large house he'd decided it might be easier to make everyone their own home. In order to do that he'd need a lot of wood.

Currently everybody else had split off into teams and started collecting wood.

"Think this is all we can carry"Geoff put his axe down.

"Alright, we'll head back" Jack scooped up an arm full of wood and his axe. Geoff did the same and began to walk back.

"Are you excited?" He asked the man.

"Very" Geoff was smiling wide.

"That's good" Jack smiled too. He was very excited to see his wife again. He'd missed her a lot.

"How about you" Geoff looked to him.

"Of course" they arrived at the small clearing and set the wood down in a pile. "Why don't I get to work and you guys keep getting wood for the houses?"

"Sound like a plan. I'll leave you too it" Geoff nodded, whipping his forehead.

Jack picked up a stack of wood and began to work on making a house for himself and Cati. Humming as he worked.

"Morning Jack" Ryan set some wood down. "Damn you work fast"

Jack looked up and smiled. "It's what I do"

"So separate houses?"

"I thought we'd all like that better. It's also easier for me"

"I think we will."

"Thanks" jack whipped his own forehead. As Ryan walked back into the woods.

Jack worked hard and at the end of the day he had his, Ryan and Ray's house done, of course he made sure that Ray and Ryan shared a house. One more day and he'd be finished. Then they could start figuring out when Gavin should go back.

Jack prayed this would work. If horror Terrors said it could work, though they must lie sometimes, then it had to . Why lie with something like that. Either answer doesn't benefit the creatures.

"Gavin, your sure about this right?" Geoff looked to the man. They were all sitting around the fire.

Gavin smiled " of course I'm sure"

"Alright"

Jack smiled. "Day or two and ill be all done"

"Prefect" Geoff smiled.

"Well, I'm going to sleep." Jack stretched and curled up next to the fire.

"Jack, don't you want to stay in your house?"

"Well, you guys don't have a house. Mike, gav, and you. So until everyone's got a house it doesn't seem fair."

Ray smiled. "Good guy, jack over here."

"I agree" Ryan yawned. "Think we should stay out here to, Ray"

"Agreed" Ray nodded.

Jack smiled. His eyes slowly drifting closed.

End if act 7