Act 7 Part 2

Gavin

Gavin's head turned to the trickster in the corner. Ray looked miserable.

"Think he might be a bit upset about me not really dying"

Michael stood from his crouched position. "Speaking of Ray"

Ryan then took a step in front of the trickster. "Michael no way I will let you do anything to Ray"

"Like I would hurt, Ray" Michael rolled his eyes. Gavin pushed himself up from his own sitting position.

"What do you plan to do?" Gavin looked to the trickster who was watching their conversation closely.

"Not sure yet, I'd like to beat the trickster right out of him but I won't"

Ryan's eyes lit up " the horror terrors have been talking to me! Well whispering really but they told me something important"

"Spit it out" Geoff nodded to the void player.

"They said 'The Heir will change your friend' Then I woke up"

"You think they meant Michael as the Heir?" Jack tilted his head slightly.

"Who else. He's the only heir player here"

" so 'your friend' must be ray" Gavin smiled.

"How can I fix him. He's a fucking loon!" Michael gestured a hand to the trickster. Who flinched away.

"Wait a minuet, do that again" Geoff watched Ray. Michael flicked his hand to the brightly colored man. Rays body curled into itself and fear was evident in the blue eyes.

"He's... Scared of you" Jack looked to Michael.

"He's got good reason to be" Gavin laughed softly.

"No, we could beat this trickster to shit and he wouldn't flinch. It's something else" Geoff leaned back, putting a hand under his chin.

"Well. Tricksters are kinda like horror terrors. Right?" Gavin watched as everyone looked from the trickster to him.

" what the hell are you talking about?" Geoff raised an eyebrow.

"No! He's right!" Ryan smiled.

"He. Is?" Jack looked to Ryan.

"Yes! Tricksters are a form of horror terror. Michael I want you to use your powers on Ray"

"I don't want to kill Ray!"

"Trust me"

"Fine" Michael scoffed. "Everyone stand back" everyone moved away from the man. Michael cracked his neck and looked to the trickster.

"Your team is doomed. The red one knows. Your timeline will burn" the tricksters stare was cold and the voice didn't come out cheerful.

"Can it" Michael made a fist, his eyes lit up. The tricksters limbs locked and its eyes lit up "what's happening?" Michael looked to Ryan.

"I have no idea. The horror terrors only help enough to confuse the fuck out of me"

Michael waved his hand and the trickster took two steps foreword.

"Your controlling him!" Gavin smiled.

"Do you think I can take the trickster out of him?" Michael made Ray take a few more steps.

"Possibly. Give whatever you want a try, as long as he's not dead!"

Michael only nodded at Ryan's word and slowly put his two hand together. He spread his fingers out and Ray went limp like a doll.

Gavin liked to Ryan "are you sure it'll be okay?"

"Don't trust your own boyfriend?" Ryan only answered, but the mans eyes were trained on Michael. Gavin knew if anything happened to Ray that Ryan would be ready to act.

"I do. But I can see you don't trust Mike."

"He's an angry guy. God knows what will happen"

Michael took a deep breath. " I'm going to give this a try. If it doesn't work. I'm sorry Ryan." One last deep breath in "okay. Here we go" Michael quickly swiped his hands to the sides and the trickster's legs bent. It's head turned up and let out a blood curdling scream. Black smoke rose out of his mouth.

Ryan was moving with in seconds to Ray and Gavin made a move for Michael.

"It's okay! he's okay!" Michael put his arms down. Ray's body fell slowly like a feather into Ryan's arms. Ryan clutched the man to him.

"He's alive!"

"Good job Mike !" Geoff smiled and patted him on the shoulder.

Michael let out a sigh next to Gavin.

"Good job, love"

"That was a bit scary" Michael looked to him. He only smiled back to the man. Pulling him in to kiss.

"It's alright. It's over now"