Act 5: Part 4

Geoff

Geoff was glad to see everyone getting along nice and good. Ray and Karane seemed to be avoiding each other. while Ryan and Ray stuck together like glue.

Geoff currently was staring at the cold slab in the desert as if it were the plague.

"How did you know this was here?" Ryan touched the slab. A large swirling pattern was printed on it.

"I saw it when i ran from the enderman"

"Well, lets get to it then" Jack raised his axe.

"Can we do it here? i'd rather not lay down"

"If you want" Ryan nodded to him.

"One" Jack pulled his arm back "Two" Geoff took a deep breath in "Three" He closed his eyes. It was dark but he could hear voices.

"Bloody hell, Jack!" Gavin said shocked, the material beneath him was stone. He opened his eyes and sat up, inhaling quickly.

Everyone was staring at him. Geoff's hood felt tight around his head, there was a jagged sort of castle top on his hood that lay around his collar bone. a cape flowed behind him. All his clothes were black, except the white swirling symbol on his shirt. his sleeves were long. The weirdest thing was seeing his bloody fallen corpse next to the slab.

"Holy shit" He breathed out.

"So your our space player. Looks like Knight clothes." Ryan inspected him.

"Who in the world tells you all this?" Michael tilted his head.

"the herror terrors, only void players can actually understand them. Their the whispers in your head."

"What the hell is the Knight of Space?" Geoff looked up from his clothes.

"Oh, you can make things big or small. You can speed things up too"

"Gottah go fast" Ray interjected.

"Eventually you can teleport and clone stuff for brief moments. You can make unstoppable weapons"

"cool" Geoff looked to his hands then back up to his friends "how?"

"Uh" Ryan looked down slightly then back up ' Don't know" Geoff sighed, what good was god tier if you had to figure out how to use it first?

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get it" Ray smiled, he returned  the smile.

"Your second best to Michael. Both forces to be reckoned with" Ryan nodded.

"I know how to Dream again!" Jack grabbed Ryan quickly by the shoulders.

"Spill it!" Ray shouted.

"Its all in our heads. Well Derse and Prospit are real places but the dream selves aren't really!"

"What luck" Ryan closed his eyes. "I see what you mean, Jack. All we have to do is open up the gate!"

"How so?" Geoff stood up.

"I'm a Seer how did i not know this sooner!?" Ryan thumped his forehead.

"Spill it already!"

"When your falling asleep just imagine waking up!"