Act 5: Part 2

Gavin

The pain was white hot, Gavin bit his bottom lip to keep a yelp in.

"You okay?" Michael put a on his cheek.

"Give me a second" Gavin shut his eyes, Michael waited waited for him to give him the signal to move. He breathed through his teeth and nodded.

"Go" Michael's fingers gripped his thighs as he pulled out slightly and pushed back in. How could anyone possible enjoy this? He felt Michael's lips against his skin and moaned. He could see it now. Gavin's fingers clutched at Michael's back. His fingernails leaving scratches on the older man's back.

With every rhythmic thrust the bed hit the wall with a thump.

"Micool!" he moaned as the man on top of him hit his sweet spot. Gavin felt warmth pool in his groin. as the man rolled his hips into him.

"Fuck micool, i'm close" he stuttered on the words slightly. Michael kissed him in response. With one last thrust Gavin spilled between the two. Michael came into him. Gavin let out a moan as he was filled. Michael slowly pulled out, much to Gavin's displeasure.

"Fuck" is all Michael said as he laid down.

"God, i love you Micool" Gavin said through hard breaths.

"I love you too" Michael kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes as Michael got up. The older man cleaned them both and pulled back the blankets for them.

Gavin climbed in weakly, knees still shaking lightly. As Michael got in he snugged up to the older man. Gavin began to doze off. As he did the door was opened. Geoff peaked in slightly.

Gavin smiled sleepily to the man.

"Get dressed and help us" He closed the door. Michael groaned, but got up and put his boxers on. Throwing Gavin his own.

"We'd better help"

"I'm too tired" Gavin groaned.

"Get up" Michael laughed ruffling his hair.  He smiled as he pulled on his clothing items. Michael straightened out the bed and fixed his hair.

"There you go boi"

"Thanks micool" Gavin kissed him sweetly before opening the door. 

"Sweet Hickey's, Gavin" Ray giggled, he felt his face grow hot. 

"Shut up, Ray!" Michael spat. Ray shut his mouth quickly and set the shopped wood down. Gavin gave Michael a thankful smile. 

"Doesn't matter if your ass hurts or not get out here and help!" Geoff called to them from outside.  Frankly his lower regions did hurt as he walked out.