Act 1: Part 6

Jack

Jack hadn't slept at all last night. He'd made his way to the middle just as Michael had, but more stealthy. He'd avoided any conflict with monsters while Michael was caked in blood. The younger man was currently wearing only boxers and a tank top, washing his clothes in the river. Michael had a gash on his cheek and forehead, cutting close to his right eye.

Jack was almost done with their home. Some physics still applied in minecraft, they still made it possible to make wood weapons and eat day old cooked un-frigerated  meat. You still had to make a crafting table to do all of that though. 

"Holy shit, Jack" Michael's clothes slung over his shoulder "looking good!" 

"Thanks Michael" Jack stood on top of the walls.

"Whoa buddy! Want to put some pants on Michael?" Ryan strolled up to the house. 

"I don't have to do anything" Michael smiles.

"Ryan!" Jack climbed down

"Hey, friends" Ryan smiled as they hugged tightly. Michael moved for a hug but ryan put a hand up to stop him. "Put some pants on, then we'll talk" All three men laughed.

"Fair enough" Michael smiled. "there's a river over there where you can wash up" He pointed.

"Thanks" Ryan smiled as he walked of towards the trickle of the stream. Jack smiled, he was slowly recovering his friends which was good to know they were alive and well. He climbed back up and began work on the roof again.

"Anything thing i can help with?" Michael shouted up. 

"no thank you!" Jack yelled down. 

"Hey, did you have weird dreams last night?"

"Yah, actually" Jack stopped working and looked down.

"Were you wearing a dorky purple outfit in a dorky purple world?"

"No mine was yellow and i was floating in clouds. They had pictures but i wasn't paying attention" Jack shrugged as he worked.

"Mine was purple" Ryan walked back, clothes in hand. Now he wore his black pants and a white T. "I think i saw you there"

"Yah i thought that was you in the tower" Michael nodded.

"Think the dream was real?" Jack finished the roof, patting his hands off as sawdust feel from them.

"Possibly" Ryan shrugged, he climbed back down to the ground.

"Nice work fellow gent" Ryan entered the house.

"She's a beauty alright" Michael chuckled as he walked in. Jack smiled but turned to look behind him before entering. 

Geoff, Ray, and Gavin were still out there, he could only hope they were okay.

End of Act 1