Act 6 Part 2

Gavin

Gavin stood looking down at his deathbed. Michael squeezed his hand slightly.

"Quick and painless, i promise" Michael held his hand  out to Geoff, who handed over a pistol.

"I trust you, Micool" his heart betrayed him though, it was beating hard against his chest. He heard Michael cock the small gun in his hand. Gavin felt the other man grip his shoulder  and the cold ring of metal from the gun barrel on his temple.

"See you soon, Gavvy" Michael kissed his cheek, the trigger pulled and Gavin closed his eyes. At the sound of gun shot his eyes shot open.  Michael was next to him in an instant.

"You okay?" he dropped the gun.

"Just fin" Gavin's heart beat was still fast. He felt a crown on his head and touched the cold metal under his hood. His shirt and pants were ridiculous. They were stuffed into long white gloves and white tights. Causing them to puff at the endings. All his clothes were red and a cog was stamped on his chest. 

"Oh no" Ryan rubbed his face. "Figures your a prince"

"What's wrong?" Gavin cocked his head.

"Princess destroy their aspect. You could destroy our time lines"

"Cool"

"No, if you time travel and remove or place one thing in anyone's past we could ceased to exist"

"Oh" 

"You could destroy us or make us stronger"

"Depends on how he uses it?" Geoff interjected. 

"Exactly" Ryan answered. 

"Don't fuck shit up" Geoff pointed a finger to him, Gavin gulped. Michael squeezed his hand. The fate of their team lay in his hands. 

"Hello!" His own voice greeted him, he jumped as he looked into his own face.

"Michael's gonna have fun tonight" Ray whistled.

"Shut up, Ray" The other Gavin glared. "I'm only here to tell me something" The other him leaned in "Don't, i know what your thinking"

Gavin's eyes widened.

"Going back to save them is not a good idea. Michael is better in your life then out. If you save them from you the that" the other Gavin pointed to their hands entwined together "won't exist" 

"Well noted" Gavin nodded. The other him nodded and was gone. 

"Thanks anyway, Gav" Michael kissed his cheek. "Its the thought that counts, hm?" The jersey boy smiled. 

"Suppose so" He bit his lip.

"No, Gavin. You told yourself no" Ryan pointed a finger.

"Alright" He sighed. 

"Now all we have to do is find Karane's" Geoff picked up his gun. The girl nodded, Gavin couldn't help  but feel sad. He couldn't go back and save himself the pain of losing Michael. Past him would not appreciate that just as current him wasn't . 

"You okay?" Michael was suddenly beside him.

"Yah, i"ll be fine" Gavin only nodded, trying to convince himself he was alright truly. He didn't feel it though.

"Alright, i want lads that way" Geoff pointed. "Gents and Karane will go this way" Gavin was at least glad he'd be going with Michael on this adventure. 

Ray gave a good bye kiss to Ryan and then the team of lads started into the forest.